As parents, we all want the best for our kids. Whether it’s with their education, relationships, or spiritually, all parents aim to help their kids reach their full potential.
When it comes to raising children that thrive with money, this is a serious uphill battle. The average Millennial is $40,000 in debt (not including their mortgage). Savings rates are abysmal, with 87% of Millennials having $0 in savings. With debt and overspending raging all around us, it’s clear people are struggling with money.
This isn’t what you want for your kiddo. You want to give your child the financial foundation they need to be a successful adult.
But raising money-savvy kids in such a materialistic world can feel nearly impossible at times. Add in the fact that parents have never been busier with soccer practices, piano lessons, youth group, and oh ya, school, and giving your kids the skills they need to win with money can often be an afterthought.
Enter Family Money School, the money course built BY busy parents FOR busy parents. (You can check the course out HERE!!)
Family Money School was created specifically for parents who:
- Have a deep desire to teach their kids the skills and attitudes they need to win with money.
- Don’t want to miss the window to teach their kids while they’re still impressionable.
- Want to sleep like a baby at night knowing they’ve done everything they can to raise successful kids.
- Don’t want to raise a kiddo who ends up living in the basement until they’re 35.
If that’s you, you’re in the right place. Family Money School is the premier educational course built to equip and support parents as they teach their kids about money.
As an educator and school administrator with nearly 15 years of experience, I packed Family Money School with in-depth, practical training, tips, and resources for how to raise kids who are money geniuses.
The course provides one-stop teaching and training for parents to help their kids build the financial foundation they need to rock their money. Parents will learn:
- When they should start teaching their kiddo about money (spoiler alert: it’s not when most people start)
- How to avoid getting bogged down in the thousands of money topics parents sometimes feel they need to teach their kids
- The teaching tricks and tips that will have your kiddos both laughing AND learning
- How to handle the allowance question
- How to use Budget Pie to teach your kids about needs and wants
- Why crosswalks can help your kiddo save more money
- How monkeys and Bacon can encourage your child to be more generous
- And MUCH, MUCH more
As a nationally featured blogger and freelance writer with articles and insights appearing in places like Huffington Post, I’ll walk you through how to inspire your kids to thrive with money using three simple steps:
- Watch the video lessons and learn the action steps and coaching tips to teach your kids about money.
- Use the tips, tricks and included PDF resources (worksheets, activity descriptions, budget templates, etc. ), along with my personal coaching and unlimited email support, to carry out the actions.
- Enjoy the feeling of satisfaction you get knowing you’re preparing your kiddo to win with money and in life!
What makes Family Money School better than other courses designed to teach kids about money? In addition to being designed by a teacher with a Masters of Education, there are literally hundreds of hours of research, instruction, and preparation behind the course. And because the curriculum was crafted by insanely busy parents FOR insanely busy parents, it takes a focused approach so there’s no information overload for parents. And best of all, you don’t need to be a money expert or math whiz to teach your kids!!
All parents who join Family Money School get:
- Immediate access to the full training archive which includes 17 video lessons covering 8 modules.
- Printable resources, tips, and tricks including fully CUSTOMIZABLE chore charts, 30 money conversation starters for kids, tips to help your kiddo save, the money rockstar’s first budget, ideas for serving as a family, and MUCH MORE.
- Live monthly Q&A’s to encourage and guide parents, as well as unlimited email support
All the videos, printables, tips and tricks, plus access to my personal guidance and coaching in the live Q&A’s and unlimited email support for just $67!!
For parents who are serious about inspiring their kids to thrive with money, who want to rest easy knowing they’ve done everything possible to prepare their children for the challenges of the real world, Family Money School is the IDEAL course. Enroll today!!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
The Best Homeschool Scheduling Method to Avoid Burnout + 202
This coming fall I will head into our 16th homeschool year. I have learned a lot along the way about
Hands-On Activities for Studying the 1800s
When it comes to history with kids, it can get pretty dry, really fast. Use these hands-on activitie
Free Resources to Help Kids Learn Chemistry
Your kids don’t need goggles, beakers, pocket protectors, or lab coats to enjoy chemistry in homes
FREE Presidents Notebooking & Activities
Learn about two famous Presidents of the United States with this FREE Presidents Notebooking & A
FREE Worksheets and Unit Studies About the French and Indian
Do your kids enjoy learning about the different wars in their history studies? Wars are important be
FREE Ocean-Themed Cursive Alphabet Tracing Pages
Have fun sharpening cursive handwriting skills and exploring the underwater world with these FREE Oc