Looking for ways to embrace springtime in your home? This FREE printable workbook for Spring is perfect for your kiddos to embrace springtime in homeschool. Seasons change and sometimes we are just not ready for another change. We could use some help and that’s OK.
Change isn’t always easy but springtime is a little different. In the Spring we can hear birds chirping, the weather gets better, the sky is brighter, and flowers are blooming.
Here are a few ways to embrace spring in your home:
- Start spring cleaning. It sounds exhausting, but spring cleaning can help you put a pep in your step and get you into newness.
- Get outside and get moving. The fresh air can do us a world of good.
- Get your kids in the spirit of change too. Winter could have really gotten your kids a little down. Springtime brings new adventures with kiddos.
Want to know a few cool facts about springtime to share with your family?
- In the Northern hemisphere (the part of the world north of the equator, which includes North America, Europe, and Asia), spring begins on March 21-22.
- The seasons are opposite in the Southern hemisphere; thus same day is the beginning of fall for our friends in Australia, New Zealand and much of Africa and South America.
- The first day of spring is called the vernal equinox, which means “equal spring days” in Latin.
- On the equinox, day and night are the same length—12 hours—and days start to get longer than nights.
Grab your free Spring printable workbook here from The Relaxed Homeschool.
Need some extra help for your preschooler with letter recognition?
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!