Why does it feel like spring is a new beginning every year? It is as if God breathes new life into creation every spring. The birds are chirping more, flowers bloom, and the butterflies come out to play. It is a great time of year for light homeschool work and to get outside.
Spring is a time that many consider their favorite season. What better way to enjoy it with your kiddos than to get outside and use these printables to make some light work and practice and give mom a break from lesson plans.
This spring printable freebie comes with 70 pages full of learning springtime fun. It brings spring into your homeschool for your children ages 3-9.
The FREE Spring Printable Pack includes the following educational activities and so much more:
- Alphabet cards. They can be used to match the upper-case letters to the lower-case letters or memory games.
- Coloring pages. You can use different mediums to color in these pictures like as oil pastels, watercolor paints or pencils, and even rip up some crepe paper and glue it on.
- Mazes and puzzles. Mazes and puzzles are great for starting your kids practicing critical thinking skills. Even at a young age kids can critically think how to put things together or figure their way out of a maze.
- Handwriting pages. These pages are a great way for your child to practice their handwriting and correctly form the letters of the alphabet.
- Vocabulary cards or 3-part cards. The post shares a variety of uses for these 3-part cards.
Grab this awesome 60+ page FREE springtime printable pack for your homeschool from the Proverbial Homemaker.
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!
FREE Resources for Learning About Tsunamis
November 5th is World Tsunami Awareness Day. This day was created to help spread awareness among peo
How to Teach Spelling to the Child Who Hates Spelling
Teaching spelling to the child who hates spelling might not be the easiest thing to do. After all, w
Budget-Friendly Ways to Explore Geography
Heavy, thick, and costly geography books are soooo yesterday. All you need nowadays is a smart devic
Printables & Resources About Freedom
What are our fundamental freedoms? What is freedom in Christ? These printables and resources about f
FREE Story Writing Prompts
My kids love to use their imagination but getting them to actually write down their thoughts and ide
3 Out-of-the-Box Foreign Language Options
In our years of homeschooling, I have found foreign language one of the hardest subjects to teach, e