Learning Psalms 23 is an amazing passage to study in your homeschool because it is a perfect passage to remember in times of struggles, in moments of fear and help provide reassurance of God’s love their whole lives!
Included in this 82-page printable pack are:
- Vocabulary Cards – these are great for memory/matching games as well as spelling and vocabulary.
- Colouring Pages– Decorate or color as you wish and hang up to decorate your rooms.
- I Spy– These pages are great for counting practice.
- Word Tracing– These pages help children learn to form letters and spell words correctly.
- Colour Matching Cards– A great way for kids to learn their colors.
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Pattern
- Spot and Dot – Spot the letters and then dot them.
- Shadow Matching Cards– These shadow matching cards are so much fun and can be used in games such as memory/matching as well.
- Creative Writing Pages – These can be used to retell the Psalm or for children to make up stories about the pictures.
- Size Sequencing Cards– Match the cards from smallest to biggest or the other way around.
- Count and Clip Cards– These are great for kids learning to count and recognize numbers.
- Alphabet Matching Cards – These are great for learning the lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Puzzles – These are great for learning skip counting.
- King and Shepherd – What do kings and shepherds have in common? What are their differences?
- Label the Shepherd – Cut out and paste the labels in the correct spot.
- Psalm 23 – Fill in the missing words for the Psalm.
- Psalm 23 Memory Cards – Great for helping kids learn to memorize Psalm 23.
- Psalm 23 Order – Place the verses of Psalm 23 in the correct order.
- Bible Copywork Pages – There are copywork pages for each of the six verses of Psalm 23. They are in both King James Version as well as The English Standard Version.
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!