This frog life cycle unit study with free printable is adorable and your kids will love it. It is a great resource for science in your preschool – older elementary homeschool students. It is simple enough to use with young learners yet you can add to the study to make it more challenging for the older kids. Your kids can learn all about frogs while developing learning skills as well.
I had a friend who loved frogs. She decorated her home with them. She then told me that the frogs in her home symbolized what F.R.O.G stood for to her. She said they remind her to Forever Rely On God. Now when I see frogs that immediately comes to my mind. As you use these printables and go through the unit study, remind your children that they can F.R.O.G.
The frog unit study includes the following:
- Metamorphosis Puzzle which builds cognitive and fine motor skills
- Frog Life Cycle Diagram to help kids understand a frog’s stages of life
- Frog Parts Label Sheet to improve fine motor skills with cut, write and paste activity
- Frog Drawing Activity that generates creativity and visual analysis illustrating a frog
- Frog Journaling which encourages writing skills and increases comprehension of what they have learned
Grab these FREE frog unit printables and resources from Life of a Homeschool Mom.
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!