As the signs of spring appear, it’s time to start thinking about beautiful flowers, green leaves, and of course, the creepy crawlies! Kids love to learn all about the amazing world of bugs. Why not turn their fascination into a fun learning experience with this free and adorable Bugs Preschool Printable Pack!
Preschool printables are the perfect solution for pattern development, fine motor skills, muscle memory and hand eye coordination. Any toddler or preschool age students will love these interactive activities including coloring, learning patterns, drawing lines, puzzles and more!
Check out this awesome list of bug worksheets for young children in this printable pack:
- Basic Counting Puzzle – this activity will help your child easily count up to 10
- Basic Patterning – develop patterning skills in your child while discussing a variety of insects
- Coloring Pages – kids love to make their own creations and coloring helps with fine motor skills
- Drawing Lines – hand eye coordination is strengthened as they focus on tracing zig zag lines
- Lacing Cards – this activity builds concentration and gives a sense of accomplishment
- Letter B cut and paste – continue to develop fine motor skills using scissors and glue
- Scissor Practice -simple yet effective activity with scissors building bilateral coordination
- Simple Puzzles – putting together a puzzle strengthens problem solving skills
- Size Sequencing – teaches children sequencing and order
Well, what are you waiting for homeschool moms? Grab your FREE Bugs Preschool Printable pack linked below:
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for almost 20 years.. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!