Find out the dangers of bleach and a few alternatives to use that will clean just the same and be more healthy for you. Growing up we used bleach to clean everything. Even when I had my own apartment, I associated the smell of bleach with a clean home. I even now recall having a conversation with a co-worker back then who said that she added water and bleach to a pot and would boil it until it had completed evaporated in order for her house to feel and smell clean. WOW!
Now that I know better, we only use a bleach alternative which works just fine and isn’t killing our lungs and skin. If you were ever wondering if it was safe to clean with bleach, it is not. This post helps us to eradicate bleach from our kitchen and replace it with solvents that do the job, yet don’t burn our nostrils. This post explains how bleach is as much a toxin as it is a cleaner. That just boggles my mind. There are so many hazards of bleach that we should wonder it is still even on the market, yet it is.
Bleach causes hazards like respiratory issues, skin burns, vomiting, and more. You will NOT want to miss the other good information this post has about bleach. It is a shocker. Don’t keep taking risks with your health and clean with formulas that are not harmful to your loved ones.
Explore this post by Kitchen Stewardship to find out all the dangers of bleach and more alternatives to help you clean without it.
Need a life skill course to add to your homeschool this year?
Jeannette is a wife, mother and homeschooling mom. She has been mightily, saved by grace and is grateful for God’s sovereignty throughout her life’s journey. She has a Bachelor in English Education and her MBA. Jeannette is bi-lingual and currently lives in the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific. She posts daily freebies for homeschoolers!