Breathing. It’s an involuntary action that our bodies perform thousands of times each day. It’s the primary job of the respiratory system, a complex system that includes our trachea, lungs, bronchi, and air sacs. This diseases of the respiratory system notebooking research journal can help your kids learn more about how these parts of the body work by studying some of the diseases that can cause them not to work properly.
This post is part of the Human Body Notebooking Research Journals Series
For example, we’ve all heard of asthma, but do your kids understand what causes it and why it is so dangerous for people who suffer from it? What about bronchitis? Chances are that they’ve had colds in the past that have resulted in bronchitis, but do they really know what it is and how it affects the body? This notebooking research journal helps kids learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of nine diseases of the respiratory system including asthma, bronchitis, COPD, a collapsed lung, emphysema, influenza, pneumonia, seasonal allergies, and tuberculosis. Download your copy today. Ten pages total.
More FREE Human Body Resources:
- FREE Circulatory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Skeletal System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Muscular System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Nervous System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Digestive System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Human Body Systems Vocabulary Copywork
- FREE Human Body Systems Labeling with Answer Sheets
- Tons of FREE Printables for Apologia’s Elementary Anatomy Book
- FREE Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension Science Unit
You might also enjoy these titles by WriteBonnieRose.com!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.