Our bodies are complex arrangements of systems, organs, and cells that all have to work together and do their jobs tirelessly, day after day, to keep us alive and healthy. Sometimes, things go wrong and our bodies faces a disease in one or more systems. This diseases of the nervous system notebooking research journal helps students learn more about how the nervous system works and what happens when it doesn’t.
This post is part of the Human Body Notebooking Research Journals Series
The nervous system is the hub of the entire body. It is constantly bombarded by information from the world both outside and inside our bodies. It has to coordinate all this information, communicate with the brain, and keep everything running smoothly, even when we aren’t awake or aware of what it is doing. Students can use this free notebooking research journal to learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of nine diseases of the nervous system including Alzheimer’s disease, ALS, encephalitis, leprosy, meningococcal meningitis, Parkinson disease, poliomyelitis, rabies, and spondylosis. By learning how things can go wrong, students can learn more about how the nervous system is designed to work. Download your freebie today. Ten pages total.
More FREE Human Body Resources:
- FREE Circulatory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Skeletal System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Muscular System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Respiratory System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Digestive System Diseases Notebooking Research Journal
- FREE Human Body Systems Vocabulary Copywork
- FREE Human Body Systems Labeling with Answer Sheets
- Tons of FREE Printables for Apologia’s Elementary Anatomy Book
- FREE Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension Science Unit
You might also enjoy these titles by WriteBonnieRose.com!
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.