It truly is possible to prepare your holiday meal BEFORE the holiday. Just think…if you follow these methods, you can enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas just as much your guests!
How to Prepare Your Holiday Meal BEFORE the Holiday
From the turkey to the mashed potatoes to the green bean casserole and gravy – you can learn how to make it all ahead and of time.
Wait! Will the food still taste good? Absolutely delicious.
Are the dishes made with healthy ingredients? The best of the best. (Real butter is where it’s at!)
Get our FREE Holiday Prep Guide!
No catch, just come grab the free printable pack!
Grab the Holiday Prep Guide Packet filled with 9 fun printables to help you get ahead for the holidays. Find it here!
Check out these FREE Holiday Planners:
- FREE Thanksgiving Planner- Tips and Tricks to Plan the Day
- FREE Printable Set- Household Thanksgiving
- FREE Printable Holiday Planner (Over 20 Pages!)
- FREE Gratitude Printables and Gratitude Journal for Kids
- 76 super simple Thanksgiving and Christmas Activities
- You may also be interested in this one: FREE Printables and Bible Studies on Thankfulness and Gratitude
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate!) She is a an eclectic,Charlotte Mason style homeschooler and has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!