There are so many options on how to start homeschooling. How can you choose the right methods for the upcoming years? How can you inspire your kids to love learning this year? Or maybe you’re looking for techniques to give your kids the tools of learning for a lifetime.
The Start School Right in 2018 online workshop will answer all your questions. After attending the workshop on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 you will have practical tips and tricks on how to start homeschooling with a focus on love of learning and tools of learning. The best part of this workshop is it’s it’s completely free for Homeschool Giveaway blog readers.
How to Start Homeschooling Right in 2018
Free Online Workshop – September 11, 2018
YOU choose the time that works with YOUR schedule:
3pm EDT / 2pm CDT / 1pm MDT / 12noon PDT
9pm EDT / 8pm CDT / 7pm MDT / 6pm PDT
On this exciting free event, you will discover tips & strategies to give your kids a superior education where they will learn how to think critically & Biblically . . . for life. You will be able to take the following tips and use them immediately after the workshop!
- How to inspire a love of learning in your kids … at all ages!
- Biblical examples of leaders and leaders-in-training that you can follow
- How to give your kids the tools of learning for a lifetime.
- A proven method to develop a love of learning for life’s leaders
- How to make this school year different & better from all the years past…
- Two stages in laying the foundation for your children to become a leader
- Three tips to instill the character of a leader at a young age
- How you can begin this school right with your own children
- How & where you can start to raise your kids to be leaders, not followers
- Simple techniques to train your children “how to think” and be successful leaders
- One activity you can do each day to instill a lifelong love of learning so they can lead
- Easiest way to become a mentor to your own children this year so they are prepared as leaders
- How & why a Biblical worldview is imperative to give your own students.
- How to transition from teacher-directed homeschool to a more independent student-directed homeschool
But, most importantly…you will find out how to use a love of learning, mentoring and classics to train your kids to become leaders of tomorrow – Godly leaders who will change the world!
Your children deserve more, so take it a step further this year and give them the tools of learning so they are able to lead others well and make wise decisions as a mom, dad, husband, wife, employee, entrepreneur, church member, or neighbor.
There are limited spots for this how to start homeschooling event. So it’s a sure bet this workshop will fill completely. Reserve your seat by clicking HERE.
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for almost 20 years.. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!