Often times the “other” things get left by the wayside in our homeschools – fun things like music and art. Sometimes we are doing the best we can just to get the basics done, right? I know, I have been there.
That is why I LOVE the idea of a self-teaching music curriculum that your children can complete in just 15 minutes per day. Sounds great, huh? For this week only you can get this music course for your homeschool for FREE! This offer ends on 8/24/18.
15-Minute Music Lessons is geared toward elementary-aged students and includes everything you need for the course (how nice is that?). Each lesson includes free printables and often times you will find links to other sites to enrich your learning on the subject.
Each lesson can be completed in 15 minutes, but you can also find extra resources and materials to enhance it and make it longer or more broad.
There are other courses available that you can save 15% on with code 15OFF2018
- 20th Century Music Appreciation (high school credit course)
- Romantic Music Appreciation
- Music Appreciation of the Middle Ages thru Classical Era
- Music Lessons for Holidays & Special Days
- Intro to Musicals
- Great Hymns of the Faith
- 10 Weeks of Shakespeare: Introductory Course for 7th-12th Grades
- 100 Delightful Classical Music Pieces Mini-Course
- Sampler Music Appreciation Mini-Course
- Music Playlists for Homemaking
This offer has ended.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.