Summer is such a great time for hands on fun and play. I love taking a summer break where I am able to really focus and my kids and enjoy them without stressing about teaching them tough subjects. We enjoy fun activities that keep us busy and engaged during the summer time.
Preschoolers need lots of hands-on activities and fun to keep them engaged and learning. Summer is more relaxed and not as structured as a normal school year for many families, which makes for some great summer fun activities. I love to do activities that I am not brave enough to do during the school year, activities that are messy and will keep us cool!
If you are looking for some ideas to keep your preschoolers occupied this summer you must check out these 25 ideas that are perfect for preschool play time:
18. Make your own beach and ocean themed squishy bags – Fantastic Fun and Learning
19. Paint a mural with spaghetti noodles – Playfully Learning
20. Play with water beads with these 20 ways to use water beads for summer fun
21. Create a pouring station for toddlers – Busy Toddler
22. Play with shaving cream sensory soup – Living Life and Learning
23. Water balloon stomp – Sunny Family Day
24. DIY Pool Noodle Lilly Pad – Nerdy Mamma
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate!) She is a an eclectic,Charlotte Mason style homeschooler and has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!