Summer is finally here! Time to put away the schoolbooks and do some reading of your own.
If you’re feeling weary and in need of some spiritual rest and replenishment this summer, check out the Ultimate Summer Reading List for Weary Moms Giveaway. Sophie from My Cup Runs Over blog is giving away five fantastic books to one lucky reader so that you can experience the rest you need this summer.
Enter right now to win the Ultimate Summer Reading List for Weary Moms prize pack, which includes:
1. Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace, by Sarah Mackenzie (softcover)
2. Present over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living, by Shauna Niequist (softcover)
3. The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place, by Andy Crouch (hardcover)
4. Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God’s Love to Revitalize Your Soul, by Bonnie Gray (softcover)
5. As Bright As Heaven, the latest novel by Susan Meissner (hardcover)
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
Back to School Elementary Hacks
Equal parts anxiety, equal parts excitement. That is what back to school time is for most families.
FREE Space Terms Vocabulary Copywork
It's no secret that space is vast, and with such a big place to explore, there are a lot of unfamili
FREE Botany Printables and Resources
There are lots of different types of science subjects that you can choose from when teaching your ch
FREE Bible Printables for Kids
Introducing the Bible to children doesn’t have to be hard, especially with these free Bible printa
Free Printable Positional Words Board Game
What's more fun than learning with board games, and what could be cuter than an adorable puppy to gu
Fun FREE Way to Explore Africa With Your Kids
Would you like a fun, easy way to introduce your kids to part of the vast continent of Africa? Don't
Free Printables and Worksheets About Space Exploration
Mankind has been interesting in space probably since the beginning of time. Most of our kids are eag