Summer is finally here! Time to put away the schoolbooks and do some reading of your own.
If you’re feeling weary and in need of some spiritual rest and replenishment this summer, check out the Ultimate Summer Reading List for Weary Moms Giveaway. Sophie from My Cup Runs Over blog is giving away five fantastic books to one lucky reader so that you can experience the rest you need this summer.
Enter right now to win the Ultimate Summer Reading List for Weary Moms prize pack, which includes:
1. Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace, by Sarah Mackenzie (softcover)
2. Present over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living, by Shauna Niequist (softcover)
3. The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place, by Andy Crouch (hardcover)
4. Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God’s Love to Revitalize Your Soul, by Bonnie Gray (softcover)
5. As Bright As Heaven, the latest novel by Susan Meissner (hardcover)
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate!) She is a an eclectic,Charlotte Mason style homeschooler and has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!