Summer is finally here! Time to put away the schoolbooks and do some reading of your own.
If you’re feeling weary and in need of some spiritual rest and replenishment this summer, check out the Ultimate Summer Reading List for Weary Moms Giveaway. Sophie from My Cup Runs Over blog is giving away five fantastic books to one lucky reader so that you can experience the rest you need this summer.
Enter right now to win the Ultimate Summer Reading List for Weary Moms prize pack, which includes:
1. Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace, by Sarah Mackenzie (softcover)
2. Present over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living, by Shauna Niequist (softcover)
3. The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place, by Andy Crouch (hardcover)
4. Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God’s Love to Revitalize Your Soul, by Bonnie Gray (softcover)
5. As Bright As Heaven, the latest novel by Susan Meissner (hardcover)
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
FREE Geography Unit Studies
I remember learning geography when I was in school and it was so boring and dry. I wanted nothing to
A Simple Homeschool Lesson Planning Method + FREE Lesson Pla
When I first started homeschooling, I had this vision of homeschool lesson planning where I'd write
How to Teach About Pagan Cultures in a Christian Homeschool
I am sure you have heard of the classic explanation for how experts can tell a counterfeit bill comp
Coping with Fibromyalgia While Homeschooling
I recently learned the extent of fibromyalgia while my eldest daughter was managing a website for pe
DIY Gifts to Give Your Children
Handmade gifts are things that money can never buy. Just think about the feelings in your heart when
Awesome Kinetic Sand Activities
Are you taking one last trip to the beach this summer? Do you have a sandbox outside that your child