Proverbial Homemaker is heading into year three of their Read, Pray, Love Challenge. Each year you are encouraged to memorize scripture together as a family!
The Binder Folder Printables to get started include:
- Cover page / Elisabeth Elliot quote – I am reading through all her books right now and am so encouraged! I thought you would be as well.
- Scripture reading checklist – A simple card where you pick a book to read and check it off. You can also use your own reading plan if you already have one.
- Daily Do and Loop-de-Loo prayer checklist – A looping system for covering all the people and areas in your life with prayer without falling behind.
- Prayer Requests checklists – A simple checklist to record and pray for those specific prayer requests that come your way.
- Praises and Thanksgiving pages – Praising God and giving thanks for the answers to prayer!
Scripture memory / prayer pages – Great for scripture writing, jotting down references to memorize, and adding your monthly scripture printables.
- Praying for My Family cheat sheet – Fill out and post somewhere to pray for your family as you wash dishes, shower, fold laundry, etc.
Click here to read more at proverbialhomemaker.com!
We also recommend these resources by Home School Adventure Co:
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Ways to Convince Your Child They Need to Learn Material That
It's easier for kids in public schools not to question what they are learning. Schools have requirem
FREE Life Science STEM Projects
Life science is my favorite type of science. We can teach our kids about the science of life in a fu
Free Resources About Animals in Extreme Environments
This world has some pretty extreme environments. We can’t help but wonder how living things can ev
Books for Teen Entrepreneurs
Part of the process of starting a business is education. Teens who hope to dive into entrepreneurshi
FREE Science Workbook + Video Course Giveaway
If you ask a group of homeschooling moms which subject they'd like to have taught to their children
Homeschool Resources for Virtual Field Trips
FREE Virtual Field Trip Journaling & Notebooking Pack For Your Homeschool Like any good field t