Proverbial Homemaker is heading into year three of their Read, Pray, Love Challenge. Each year you are encouraged to memorize scripture together as a family!
The Binder Folder Printables to get started include:
- Cover page / Elisabeth Elliot quote – I am reading through all her books right now and am so encouraged! I thought you would be as well.
- Scripture reading checklist – A simple card where you pick a book to read and check it off. You can also use your own reading plan if you already have one.
- Daily Do and Loop-de-Loo prayer checklist – A looping system for covering all the people and areas in your life with prayer without falling behind.
- Prayer Requests checklists – A simple checklist to record and pray for those specific prayer requests that come your way.
- Praises and Thanksgiving pages – Praising God and giving thanks for the answers to prayer!
Scripture memory / prayer pages – Great for scripture writing, jotting down references to memorize, and adding your monthly scripture printables.
- Praying for My Family cheat sheet – Fill out and post somewhere to pray for your family as you wash dishes, shower, fold laundry, etc.
Click here to read more at proverbialhomemaker.com!
We also recommend these resources by Home School Adventure Co:
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.