You can win an Amazon Gift Card by submitting your quality Doodles! Chosen doodles be featured in the new eBook about Fun Facts Around the World. Check out the details below!
What Can I Win?
- Every eligible doodle will be entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon.com. The more qualified entries you submit, the better your chances are to win!
- The Runner up will receive a $10 gift card to Amazon.com.
- Each person that has a doodle chosen for the book will receive a free copy of the ebook and a coupon code for 50% off any item in the Teach Me Joy Shop.
- Every person who enters a doodle, even if it is not chosen for the book, will receive a 50% off coupon code for the Teach Me Joy Shop.
How Do I Enter?
- Choose a country from Around the World. Pick an object depicting something from that country and doodle it! For example: A Panda from China, An Indonesian Honai, The Eiffle Tower, An African Lion, etc.
- Use a Black Marker on plain white paper. (Hint: Draw first with pencil and then trace your drawing.) Fine tipped pens and pencils may not show up very well. Do NOT use color.
- Add what you drew, your first name, age, and where you live to the drawing. For Example: Leaning Tower of Pisa, John 12, Italy (There is no age requirement, so if you don’t want to put your name and age, feel free to add: Mom of 3, Homeschooling in Texas, etc.)
- Take a picture of your doodle or scan it and send it to email@example.com with DOODLE CONTEST in the subject line.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- All entries become the property of Teach Me Joy and can be used at our discretion.
- Only family friendly entries will be considered!
- There is no limit on how many entries you can submit. You don’t have to be an artist to submit work and everything will be considered, but we are looking for YOUR BEST work! We can tell the difference between scribbling down something and actually doing your best.
- The deadline for the contest is January 30, 2018. Please have all entries submitted in plenty of time! Any late entries will not be included in the Gift Card Drawing.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Immediately Protect Your Children from the Internet with 9 S
This day and age of technology is not going away. The use of the internet becomes more and more prev
Over 1,000 FREE Maps of Countries and Continents
Would you like to expand your homeschool student’s map skills this year? This amazing resource
How to Get Your Husband to Participate in Homeschooling
My marriage hasn't always been good. If I am honest, it actually was tough for the first decade. For
FREE Printable Space-Themed Reading Log and Bookmarks
Will you be teaching about space this homeschool year? Does your homeschool student love all things
FREE Printable Robot Puzzles to Practice Equivalent Fraction
Does your homeschool student love robots? Mine does. I was so excited to see this freebie and share
World Maps Geography Mini Lesson & FREEBIES
As a former geography teacher, I have an obsession with maps. In fact, my family room houses more th
Learning with Nursery Rhymes: FREE Printables, Crafts and Ac
Nursery rhymes are some of my favorite stories to read to children. I remember hearing them read to