You can win an Amazon Gift Card by submitting your quality Doodles! Chosen doodles be featured in the new eBook about Fun Facts Around the World. Check out the details below!
What Can I Win?
- Every eligible doodle will be entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon.com. The more qualified entries you submit, the better your chances are to win!
- The Runner up will receive a $10 gift card to Amazon.com.
- Each person that has a doodle chosen for the book will receive a free copy of the ebook and a coupon code for 50% off any item in the Teach Me Joy Shop.
- Every person who enters a doodle, even if it is not chosen for the book, will receive a 50% off coupon code for the Teach Me Joy Shop.
How Do I Enter?
- Choose a country from Around the World. Pick an object depicting something from that country and doodle it! For example: A Panda from China, An Indonesian Honai, The Eiffle Tower, An African Lion, etc.
- Use a Black Marker on plain white paper. (Hint: Draw first with pencil and then trace your drawing.) Fine tipped pens and pencils may not show up very well. Do NOT use color.
- Add what you drew, your first name, age, and where you live to the drawing. For Example: Leaning Tower of Pisa, John 12, Italy (There is no age requirement, so if you don’t want to put your name and age, feel free to add: Mom of 3, Homeschooling in Texas, etc.)
- Take a picture of your doodle or scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with DOODLE CONTEST in the subject line.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- All entries become the property of Teach Me Joy and can be used at our discretion.
- Only family friendly entries will be considered!
- There is no limit on how many entries you can submit. You don’t have to be an artist to submit work and everything will be considered, but we are looking for YOUR BEST work! We can tell the difference between scribbling down something and actually doing your best.
- The deadline for the contest is January 30, 2018. Please have all entries submitted in plenty of time! Any late entries will not be included in the Gift Card Drawing.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Resources for Doing Science Labs at Home
Science is ones of those subjects that you either love or hate. Many of us remember the days of publ
FREE Capitals of the World Alphabet Tracing Pages
Help your young students become aware of world geography while they practice tracing the alphabet wi
Ways to Have Fun Learning About Historical Figures
Studying historical figures can be really fun for kids. These simple ways to have fun learning about
Tons of Free Dab-a-Dot Printables
Ready-set-GO! If you are in search of dab-a-dot/do-a-dot printables you will want to check out this
Free Number Practice Worksheets (Instant Download)
Once we begin homeschooling a young learner, we see that learning numbers is so much more than memor
Easy DIY Gifts That Your Friends & Family Will Love
Are you looking for an easy DIY gift for friends and family this holiday season? Check out this post
Printable Activity for Your Thanksgiving Meal
Tradition says that in the spring of 1623, all that was left for the Pilgrims to eat each day during