Are you ready for the holiday season? Busy moms can get organized and reduce stress with the Smart Mom 2017 Holiday Planner. This free planner will help you plan and organize your family’s holiday season.
The Smart Mom 2017 Holiday Planner includes 25 pages of printables to help you organize your holiday plans, reduce stress, and enjoy your family time.
Here’s what’s included:
- Menu planning pages for planning your Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s dinners.
- Christmas card list to keep your card sending organized.
- Gift List to organize & track gifts you have purchased and need to purchase.
- Christmas Wishlist for your kids to tell you what they want for Christmas.
- Christmas To-Do & To Don’t List – a checklist to keep you from getting overwhelmed with too many activities during the holiday season. You can set clear boundaries for what you want to do and stay focused on what is most important.
- Shopping Planning to help you find the best shopping deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- 25 Christmas Photos to Take – Fun ideas for family pictures you can take all through December to make your Christmas memorable.
- Christmas Memories Journal pages to write down important memories that happen this Christmas.
- 2018 Goals a place to start thinking about your plans and goals for 2018.
- Christmas Coloring pages – a few coloring pages to help you relax for a few minutes this season.
Get your FREE copy of the Smart Mom 2017 Holiday Planner and start getting your holidays organized today.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Writing Prompts About Christmas
I love to incorporate themed learning during Christmas time. Writing prompts about Christmas i
FREE Storybook Character Templates
The love of stories is part of God's design for people everywhere. Every culture, every time in hist
Free Christmas STEM Projects
Can I admit that I literally had to stop myself from listing every single holiday STEM activity beca
How to Teach Science to the Child Who Hates Science
What I remember from science is textbooks and labs that I never understood. How can we prevent our k
Free Ways to Learn About Community Helpers: Dentists
Why are we not surprised when our kids aren’t too excited to learn about dentists? These free ways
Free Multiplication & Division Resources
Oh, dear multiplication and division, what sleepless nights you have given homeschool moms. The key
Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain with Shakespeare & Dic
Shakespeare & Dickens Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain Christmas in Great Britain, li