Math Mammoth Light Blue Series constitutes a full elementary mathematics curriculum for grades 1-7.
Some of the main features of the curriculum are:
- It is mastery-oriented and organized into chapters by topics. Thus, in each chapter the curriculum concentrates on one theme and its connecting topics (such as place value, multiplication, or geometry). Each grade level typically contains 8-10 chapters.
- The curriculum focuses strongly on conceptual understanding.
- Visual models and exercises are used a lot.
- Mental math and number sense are emphasized.
- The curriculum is nearly self-teaching for many children, since the full explanations of concepts are included in the student books. Thus it requires fairly little preparation time from the teacher.
3 Winners – Math Mammoth Light Blue Series
(Choice of grades 1-7)
Giveaway Dates: October 23rd – 29th, 2017
FREE Videos to Use with Montessori Math Curriculum
Could you use some alternative Montessori math resources? These Montessori math videos will be perfe
Unicorn Reading Log and Bookmarks
My daughter asked me the other day why unicorns were everywhere nowadays. I told her, "why not?" Sh
FREE Printable 30-Day Scripture Writing Plan on God's Love
If any of you are like me, then we could use some help trying to understand the dynamics of God's lo
FREE Nature Study for the Winter
How many of you are still facing harsh winter weather? If you are, then this winter nature unit stud
FREE Printable Animal Notebooking Pages
Kids love to learn about animals; I know my kids do. Any subject I teach that includes animals is a
FREE Printable Preschool Calendar for a File Folder
I love to use file folders in my homeschool. I went a little overboard with them this year, but I h
FREE Human Body Systems Vocabulary Copywork
Our bodies are amazing collections of parts! There are the parts we see, of course, like our arms an
51 Educational & Fun Puzzles to Encourage Learning
I have always loved puzzles. As a child I would sit for hours doing crossword puzzles and word searc
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.