What do Benjamin Latrobe, Pierre Charles L’Enfant, Francis Greenway, and Charles Bulfinch all have in common? They were all architects who greatly contributed to the way buildings were designed. This Famous People Mini Quiz Pack explores the lives of these four architects through three fun quizzes. The quizzes are great for review, for independent research, or for a springboard for further study. Learn about these men, their contributions, and what the world was like in their day with this mini quiz pack that is perfect for upper middle school and high school students.
Here are some more FREE architect, engineer, and landmark resources we don’t want you to miss!
- Architects & Engineers Vol. 2 Notebooking Research Journal
- Architects and U.S. Landmarks Fact Cards
- Architects and World Landmarks Fact Cards
- 28 Kid-Friendly Shows & Movies All About Engineering
- Exploring Landmarks – 9 resources exploring 60+ landmarks
- USA Country Study: States, Landmarks, Facts and More
- U.S. Man-Made Landmarks Notebooking Journal
- Unit Studies and Printables for Landmarks in the USA
- Famous People Mini Quiz Pack Volume 5 – Architects
- Famous People Mini Quiz Pack Vol. 18 – Irish Engineers and Inventors
Bonnie Rose Hudson’s heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her website WriteBonnieRose.com for homeschool and history curriculum, resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to check out her newest release from JourneyForth, The Hidden Village, an early reader set in India.