This amazing resource includes the following printable pages:
- Keep track of favorite meals with Favorite Breakfasts, Favorite Lunches, and Favorite Dinners pages that give you space to record the name of the dish AND a cookbook page number and/or Pinterest board/website link.
- Keep track of what you have on hand with Pantry Inventory, Freezer Inventory, and Refrigerator Inventory sheets.
- Stay organized while grocery shopping with a useful categorized grocery shopping list.
- You’ll love the Kitchen Conversions page that I have included for quick reference.
- Beautiful recipe cards to record your favorites.
- Weekly meal planner that includes space for you to plan breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- A beautiful color insert for the cover of your binder.
- Printable spine inserts for your binder in a variety of sizes from 1 inch to 4 inch.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Printable 2019 Year-Round Homeschool Planning Form
It is never too late to get your homeschool organized. Last year, I was right in your shoes. I moved
FREE Montessori-Inspired Printables and Activities for Trave
Are you planning some travels with your family during your summer vacation? We love to travel in my
The Best FREE Printable Multiplication Fact Worksheets for K
I won’t ask if you need multiplication practice. I will tell you why. My son has just finished get
What to do When Your Homeschooler is Behind
Is your child really behind? Chances are, you have a child or know someone who has a child that may
FREE for a Limited Time: New Orleans Notebooking Pages
Notebook your way through a beautiful U.S. city with this set of New Orleans Notebooking pages! This
Dandelions: Summer Homeschooling Activities for Kids
Getting out in warmer temperatures gives us so many opportunities to learn about nature, weather, ga