This amazing resource includes the following printable pages:
- Keep track of favorite meals with Favorite Breakfasts, Favorite Lunches, and Favorite Dinners pages that give you space to record the name of the dish AND a cookbook page number and/or Pinterest board/website link.
- Keep track of what you have on hand with Pantry Inventory, Freezer Inventory, and Refrigerator Inventory sheets.
- Stay organized while grocery shopping with a useful categorized grocery shopping list.
- You’ll love the Kitchen Conversions page that I have included for quick reference.
- Beautiful recipe cards to record your favorites.
- Weekly meal planner that includes space for you to plan breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- A beautiful color insert for the cover of your binder.
- Printable spine inserts for your binder in a variety of sizes from 1 inch to 4 inch.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Plant Terminology Copywork Notebook
So often, we pass by plants and hardly notice them (unless we have allergies!). Most are small and d
Why Some Parents Choose to NOT Teach Preschool
I want to begin by stating something that I heard a long time ago when I was an Early Childhood Ed
FREE Poetry Printables for National Poetry Month
I love poetry, but I have to be honest...I don't always understand it. I love grammar and literature
FREE Printable Alphabet Chart
Do you need some extra resources to help your young learner with the alphabet? Alphabet charts are a
Ever Ask Yourself, "Why am I Homeschooling?" (FREE Printable
You knew why you wanted to homeschool when you first began. Has the answer to the question started g
FREE Printable for Animal Research Projects
If your kids love animals like mine, then they will love this Animal Research for Kids Zoey and Sass
45 Organized Freezer Cooking Meals for the Family
When I was a young mom, I attended a bible study where the bible study leaders would have us all com