Join Sonya Shafer as she explores what “a thinking love” means and contemplates the various ways that Charlotte Mason encouraged thinking mothers to show their love to their children.
- Encouraging—The short, practical chapters will both challenge and equip you in your role as a thinking mother, dealing with topics like
- The need for boundaries in our children’s lives,
- Teaching our children the meaning of must,
- A reminder of some simple laws of health,
- A description of true education,
- A caution against playing favorites,
- Giving our children the best of Mother,
- Dealing with faults,
- Encouraging our children’s relationships with God,
- And more!
Grab this free ebook HERE.
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
FREE Resources for Studying Outer Space
My girls love star gazing and looking at the night sky. They were so excited about the new rocket la
FREE Weather Vocabulary Copywork
Weather is a fascinating topic, but to really understand it and how it impacts our daily lives, stud
Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool
8 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool Practicing gratitude is the most often g
Unit Studies for Animal Science
Do you know that there is a difference between Animal Science and Zoology? These resources and unit
Resources About Milestones in American History
These resources about milestones in American history are just a handful of events and experiences th
How to Teach Geography to the Child Who Hates Geography
Discovering how to teach geography to the child who hates geography can be challenging. First things
Encouragement for Moms: The Courageous Mama Summit
Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs in the world. Add homeschooling on top of