You may have noticed a new face in the home school blogging sphere, Crystal Parker set up inspiremyartist.com this year and began helping homeschool moms teach art to their teens. You may even have downloaded her free acrylic painting e-book.
She’s been talking about the online art curriculum she’s been working on almost since she began. Well, now it’s here and for two weeks she’s making it very affordable.
So what all is included in Inspire My Artist 1.0? Plenty.
Here’s a quick overview:
- 18 Video Lessons that result in 18 weeks full of art.
- Multiple mediums: Pencil, Colored Pencils, Collage, Ink, Charcoal and Chalk, Pastels and Watercolors.
- A community group for feedback, encouragement and grading.
- A focus on teaching skills, principles and techniques so students can learn to draw whatever they want.
- Every project allows for imagination and creativity, each student’s art is unique.
- Art history research projects. Two lessons; they make their own presentations and historic based artworks.
- Flexible. Can used as a half credit 1/2 year course, or as a full credit 1 year course.
The reduced price of 49$ is only available until September 1st after that she will be raising the price to 99$. If you’re interested now is the time to buy.
Art Challenge Artwork Samples:
A realistic self portrait by the end of the first week!
Point perspective principles don’t necessarily mean architecture, but that’s great too.
Pastels are a pleasure to use, especially when making fur.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
How to Teach Science to the Child Who Hates Science
What I remember from science is textbooks and labs that I never understood. How can we prevent our k
Free Ways to Learn About Community Helpers: Dentists
Why are we not surprised when our kids aren’t too excited to learn about dentists? These free ways
Free Multiplication & Division Resources
Oh, dear multiplication and division, what sleepless nights you have given homeschool moms. The key
Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain with Shakespeare & Dic
Shakespeare & Dickens Celebrate Christmas in Great Britain Christmas in Great Britain, li
FREE Resources for Learning about 2D Shapes
Shapes are everywhere. From rectangular doors and windows, circular wheels as well as octagonal and
FREE Addition & Subtraction Resources
When I first started homeschooling, the biggest fear I had was how I was going to teach math. Math i
FREE Historical Speech Analysis & Copywork: Pearl Harbor
The attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 was one of the defining moments of modern history. On December 9,