Thank you to everyone who referred friends to claim our Back-to-School Freebies last week! We had over 20,000 homeschoolers download our FREE Curriculum offer! If you missed it – do not despair, we will do it again for Black Friday (but new products!)
The person who referred the MOST people is Stephanie E. of Morristown, TN – she won $500 for her efforts!
Be sure to checkout our curriculum choices for 2nd and 11th grade!
Publishers Participating: Master Books, Knowledge Quest, Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula, Not Consumed, Intoxicated on Life, Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett, Writing with Sharon Watson, Geography Matters, Online Unit Studies, Analytical Grammar, and Home School Adventure Co.
Check out what you get:
- Master Books – The Complex Circulatory System $15.99 value (elementary)
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett – Heroes of American History $10.95 value (grades 4-8)
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett – Composers Download N Go™ Unit Study $9.95 value (K-4th grade)
- Geography Matters – Geography Through Art $19.95 value
- Analytical Grammar – Junior Analytical Grammar Student Book $19.95 value (4th-5th grade)
- Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula – Wayfarers: Ancient History Term 1 $25.00 value (Preschool-Highschool)
- Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula – Quark Chronicles: Botany $15.00 value (Preschool-Highschool)
- Writing with Sharon Watson – 159 Fun Middle and High School Prompts Combo $20 value (Middle & High School)
- Not Consumed – A Content Heart: Finding Godly Contentment in a Me-First World $15 value (Youth Version ages 8+)
- Intoxicated on Life – Experience Astronomy Field Guide $9.95 value (ages 10+)
- Intoxicated on Life – Learning to Draw By Grid Set $12.00 value (Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced)
- Knowledge Quest – Around the World – Learning About Our Globe One Country at a Time $14.95 value (grades 1-6)
- Online Unit Studies – Famous Americans Biography Bundle $20 value (Elementary – Middle School)
- Home School Adventure Co. – Creative Freewriting Adventure – Coloring Book Edition $21.95 value
This FREE OFFER has ended!
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
How to Teach Spelling to the Child Who Hates Spelling
Teaching spelling to the child who hates spelling might not be the easiest thing to do. After all, w
Budget-Friendly Ways to Explore Geography
Heavy, thick, and costly geography books are soooo yesterday. All you need nowadays is a smart devic
Printables & Resources About Freedom
What are our fundamental freedoms? What is freedom in Christ? These printables and resources about f
FREE Story Writing Prompts
My kids love to use their imagination but getting them to actually write down their thoughts and ide
3 Out-of-the-Box Foreign Language Options
In our years of homeschooling, I have found foreign language one of the hardest subjects to teach, e
Resources for Learning About Opera
Some kids find learning about opera boring but they can actually be very entertaining. I believe mus
Fall Scavenger Hunts for Your Homeschool
Being a traveling family, my kids love spending time outside. In fact, most days we have to remind t