Thank you to everyone who referred friends to claim our Back-to-School Freebies last week! We had over 20,000 homeschoolers download our FREE Curriculum offer! If you missed it – do not despair, we will do it again for Black Friday (but new products!)
The person who referred the MOST people is Stephanie E. of Morristown, TN – she won $500 for her efforts!
Be sure to checkout our curriculum choices for 2nd and 11th grade!
Publishers Participating: Master Books, Knowledge Quest, Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula, Not Consumed, Intoxicated on Life, Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett, Writing with Sharon Watson, Geography Matters, Online Unit Studies, Analytical Grammar, and Home School Adventure Co.
Check out what you get:
- Master Books – The Complex Circulatory System $15.99 value (elementary)
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett – Heroes of American History $10.95 value (grades 4-8)
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett – Composers Download N Go™ Unit Study $9.95 value (K-4th grade)
- Geography Matters – Geography Through Art $19.95 value
- Analytical Grammar – Junior Analytical Grammar Student Book $19.95 value (4th-5th grade)
- Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula – Wayfarers: Ancient History Term 1 $25.00 value (Preschool-Highschool)
- Barefoot Ragamuffin Curricula – Quark Chronicles: Botany $15.00 value (Preschool-Highschool)
- Writing with Sharon Watson – 159 Fun Middle and High School Prompts Combo $20 value (Middle & High School)
- Not Consumed – A Content Heart: Finding Godly Contentment in a Me-First World $15 value (Youth Version ages 8+)
- Intoxicated on Life – Experience Astronomy Field Guide $9.95 value (ages 10+)
- Intoxicated on Life – Learning to Draw By Grid Set $12.00 value (Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced)
- Knowledge Quest – Around the World – Learning About Our Globe One Country at a Time $14.95 value (grades 1-6)
- Online Unit Studies – Famous Americans Biography Bundle $20 value (Elementary – Middle School)
- Home School Adventure Co. – Creative Freewriting Adventure – Coloring Book Edition $21.95 value
This FREE OFFER has ended!
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate!) She is a an eclectic,Charlotte Mason style homeschooler and has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
FREE Printable Hungry Caterpillar Fruit Cards Craft
Kids will be over the moon with these awesome printable Hungry Caterpillar Fruit Cards Crafts! T
FREE 5-Day Challenge for a Stress Free Homeschool (FREE Prin
Morning routine – Devotions – Homeschool – Lunch – Homeschool – Dinner – Showers – Sle
FREE Printable Book List for Young Learners All About Rocks
Are you doing a rock theme in your homeschool this year? Do any of your kids like rocks? If you are
FREE Printable Template 3D Portrait-Sculpture Lesson
Are you looking for art lessons that aren’t so typical? Try this super cool 3D portrait lesson tha
How You Can Use Websites to Teach Reading
Reading is the building block by which other subjects are learned. How can we teach math if students
Activities for Teaching Long Vowel Sounds
Will you be teaching your homeschool students the long vowel sounds this year? Teaching short vowel
Using 3D STEM Games in Your Homeschool (FREE Lesson Plan & G
You may have seen the Gridopolis free game giveaway featured in our recent emails. Well, Homeschool