For years composers have composed music to sound like birds chirping, tweeting, and singing. It so fun for kids to listen to music and make these discoveries. Here is a new 15-minute Music Lesson on Birds in Classical Music to teach your kids all about it! When you download the free printable pack, you’ll receive:
- A full music lesson plan about birds in classical music, focusing on the piece “The Aviary” by Camille Saint-Saens.
- Links to listen to the music and learn about musical concepts and the composer.
- 4 Notebooking Pages for your kids to do while learning about the music.
- Resources you can get at the library, etc. to further your studies.
- A list of 25 more classical pieces that feature “birds” so you can extend the lesson on birds in classical music if you wish.
Find the lesson and many other resources, freebies, and tips for teaching music in your homeschool at Music in Our Homeschool.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE World War II Guided Drawing
From a group of volunteer women to career soldiers and top-ranking generals, the bravery of so many
Free Resources to Learn About Arthropods
Are your students ready to learn all about creepy crawlies this year? These free resources to learn
How to Get Into a Back to School Routine
Families all over the world are gearing up for home education this year. Whether you are new to home
Free Printables and Resources About the Sun and Moon
Usually, when we read about the sun and moon, they are grouped together due to some major similariti
FREE Resources for Discovering Arches National Park
There are many families that are stuck at home this summer and unable to travel. Whether it be due t
Family Dynamics: Tackling Stubborn Kids
What do families all have in common? At least one stubborn child! All kidding aside, can I ask you
FREE Cat Breeds Notebook & Draw Unit
We had so much fun last week with our FREE Dog Breeds Notebook & Draw Unit that we wanted to sha