This bundle hymn study packet will take your family through Thanksgiving and all the way to Easter!
What’s included in the pack:
Count Your Blessings: A Thanksgiving Hymn Study (retails for $10.00)
- A biblical study of 3 beloved hymns on the theme of giving thanks.
- Perfect for family devotions, quiet time, or homeschool Bible class!
- Scripture references are listed, allowing children to look them up in the translation of their choice.
Gloria: A Christmas Hymn Study (retails for $13.00)
- A Beautiful way to celebrate the Christmas season!
- Perfect for family devotions, quiet time or homeschool Bible class!
- Teach your children the history and meaning behind beloved hymns and carols.
- Includes in-depth study of 8 hymns.
When I Survey: A 12-day Hymnological Journey to the Cross (retails for $10.00)
- The perfect way to make Easter more meaningful this year!
- Learn the story behind beloved hymns as your journey with Jesus.
- A perfect fit for family devotions, quiet time or homeschool Bible class!
Bonus – I Stand Amazed: A Valentine Hymn Study
There is no better way to teach kids the real meaning of the holidays than by digging deep into God’s Word through the study of beloved hymns. The study of these classic hymns will help your family focus on Jesus and create a legacy of meaningful holiday memories that will last for generations.
This Hymn Study Pack is only $25.00! You will save $8 purchasing the bundle and receive the Valentine’s Hymn Study for FREE!
There is an additional savings this week only with an exclusive coupon code for Homeschool Giveaways readers!
Take $3.00 off with the coupon code: HSGholiday .
Grab your Hymn Study Packet now! This coupon expires Friday, 11/6/15!
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
How to Help Your Child Guard Their Lips
Psalm 141:3 says, "Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips." We know to
You Want Me to Do What? 5 Tips for Schooling at Home
It was unique, and maybe even a bit of fun at first … this whole school at home thing. But once th
Get the Most Out of a FREE World Book Membership
How many of you still have World Book encyclopedias sitting on your bookshelves? We have had a set i
FREE Modern History Activities & Notebooking: 1950s
Are you interested in adding modern history to your studies but aren't sure where to start? We have
How to Help Your Child Understand When to Use Caution
There is a fine line between raising kids who use caution and raising fearful kids. Lord knows I hav
Resources to Teach Kids About the Maya, Inca, and Aztec
I love writing about subjects that I know little about. It motivates me to teach my kids way more th