This free offer has ended.
Head over to Multi-Taskin’ Mom and get 10 FREE elementary language arts resources!
WHAT YOU GET IN THE ELEMENTARY LANGUAGE ARTS BUNDLE:
- Proofreading Checklist–Painlessly correct your student’s writing assignments.
- Summarizing a Story–Teach young students to identify the major elements of a story.
- Fun with Aesop’s Fables–Word games that teach. If your child likes Mad Lib Games, he will love this!
- Eight Parts of Speech Worksheets–Fun, easy, simple worksheets to teach nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, pronouns, interjections, and conjunctions.
- McGuffey’s Primer Copybook–Teach your child to read and write via McGuffey’s Primer. Copywork is in a traditional handwriting font.
- The Goop Directory–A simple old-fashioned picture book that teaches students all about manners–a hilarious, rhyming format.
- Simple Handwriting Review Pages–Sometimes students need a quick review of print and cursive. Now you have it in Traditional, HWT, Italic, and D’N Style (Print and Cursive for all.)
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
What to Do When You Can't Afford to Buy New Curriculum
When I knew I wanted to educate my children at home, I wasn't concerned about the money. I just knew
Nightly Routines for Kids That Will Last – FREE Daily Rout
Developing a nightly routine for kids that actually stick, especially if it hasn’t been consistent
A List of Healthy Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes for the Famil
Have you wanted to cook a little healthier for your family, but feel as if you don’t have the time
What are Word and Logic Intelligences?
This post is a second part of the Understanding Multiple Intelligences 5-day series. I was intereste
FREE Bug Theme Printable Counting Mats
Spring and summer are insect season. I am not that happy about it, but I have learned to cope. I am
Pluto Not a Planet – What Happened?
I am wondering whether I am teaching my kids this subject for them or for me. I know many of you kno
5 Benefits To Not Homeschooling In Summer + FREE Summer Sche
Some families homeschool all year long with a few weeks of scattered breaks throughout the year, and