This month’s edition of the very popular and very FREE Homemaker’s Companion is all about preparing expectant mama’s for meeting their little miracles! What will you receive?
- A Pregnancy Journal to document all those sentimental moments leading up to meeting your precious blessing
- A Birth Story Journal to document all the events that transpired along the miraculous journey of your birth
- A Detailed Hospital Birth Plan with an Extensive Instructional Guide to help you think through all of your options and to ensure that your birth experience is what YOU desire it to be.
- A Midwife Interview Worksheet with Detailed Questionnaire for all of you home birthing mama’s out there
- A Menu Plan for Increasing Fertility, Best Eating for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trimesters of Pregnancy, and of course there is one for Breastfeeding Mamas!
- Of course you will always have access to The Homemaker’s Companion CORE – Learn more about that HERE
Learn MORE about this Pregnancy & Birth Planner and View Sample Pages HERE.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Jonah Bible Study for the whole family
Our kids likely know the Sunday School version of the story of Jonah. But do they know how the story
FREE Resources About Rockets and Missiles
Children seem to be fascinated with outer space and rockets that can fly to the moon. It is super ex
Valentine's Day Countdown Free Printable
Kids are often excited by special occasions and events. We have a great opportunity to invest in
Easy Homeschool Transcripts and 4 More High School How Tos
Are you considering the monumental task of teaching a high school student at home? Maybe you are alr
FREE Cities Around the World Notebook
What is it about cities that leads millions to call them home and attracts millions more as tourists
How to Teach Toddlers About Gardening
Toddlers love to learn about the world around them. Kids this age are naturally full of curiosity an