This month’s edition of the very popular and very FREE Homemaker’s Companion is all about preparing expectant mama’s for meeting their little miracles! What will you receive?
- A Pregnancy Journal to document all those sentimental moments leading up to meeting your precious blessing
- A Birth Story Journal to document all the events that transpired along the miraculous journey of your birth
- A Detailed Hospital Birth Plan with an Extensive Instructional Guide to help you think through all of your options and to ensure that your birth experience is what YOU desire it to be.
- A Midwife Interview Worksheet with Detailed Questionnaire for all of you home birthing mama’s out there
- A Menu Plan for Increasing Fertility, Best Eating for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trimesters of Pregnancy, and of course there is one for Breastfeeding Mamas!
- Of course you will always have access to The Homemaker’s Companion CORE – Learn more about that HERE
Learn MORE about this Pregnancy & Birth Planner and View Sample Pages HERE.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Early Years Weekly Planner (Charlotte Mason-Friendly)
I'm always on the look out for a new planner... And I've made a few for myself. I have one just for
6 Ways to Prepare for a Better School Year
Do you want to be prepared to have an awesome school year? Take advantage of the summer months and u
Top 10 Websites with Resources for Homeschooling Preschool
When I started homeschooling preschool I had no resources other than the library or some books and t
20 Fast Food Copycat Recipes You'll Crave
As a child, it was the best thing to eat a meal at a fast food restaurant. I had my favorites of cou
99 Creative Ideas for Keeping Your Boys Busy This Summer
Moms of tween and teen boys want these "little men" to develop good character and grow into strong,
How to Homeschool When Your House is for Sale
Are you moving this year or in the near future? Do you feel like you have to completely stop homesch
Easy to Make Origami Animals
To the mom who hates messes, these art projects are for you. Do you remember making origami art as a