This month’s edition of the very popular and very FREE Homemaker’s Companion is all about preparing expectant mama’s for meeting their little miracles! What will you receive?
- A Pregnancy Journal to document all those sentimental moments leading up to meeting your precious blessing
- A Birth Story Journal to document all the events that transpired along the miraculous journey of your birth
- A Detailed Hospital Birth Plan with an Extensive Instructional Guide to help you think through all of your options and to ensure that your birth experience is what YOU desire it to be.
- A Midwife Interview Worksheet with Detailed Questionnaire for all of you home birthing mama’s out there
- A Menu Plan for Increasing Fertility, Best Eating for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trimesters of Pregnancy, and of course there is one for Breastfeeding Mamas!
- Of course you will always have access to The Homemaker’s Companion CORE – Learn more about that HERE
Learn MORE about this Pregnancy & Birth Planner and View Sample Pages HERE.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Resources for Learning About Tsunamis
November 5th is World Tsunami Awareness Day. This day was created to help spread awareness among peo
How to Teach Spelling to the Child Who Hates Spelling
Teaching spelling to the child who hates spelling might not be the easiest thing to do. After all, w
Budget-Friendly Ways to Explore Geography
Heavy, thick, and costly geography books are soooo yesterday. All you need nowadays is a smart devic
Printables & Resources About Freedom
What are our fundamental freedoms? What is freedom in Christ? These printables and resources about f
FREE Story Writing Prompts
My kids love to use their imagination but getting them to actually write down their thoughts and ide
3 Out-of-the-Box Foreign Language Options
In our years of homeschooling, I have found foreign language one of the hardest subjects to teach, e