Kim from Not Consumed has created another wonderful and valuable resource for parenting!
Obedience is a good thing, it’s more than a response to avoid discipline. It is a relationship of loving submission to God. You can teach your kids to obey, but you can also teach them to WANT to obey!
This is the premise of the new Bible Study:
Because I said so…A Biblical Study on Obedience
- The 26 page study is only $4.99!
- It includes HOW you should obey, WHY you should obey and addresses relevant issues on the topic.
- The study is written for a 3rd-6th grade students to work through independently or for a family to work through together. (we plan on using it as a family)
- It is full of scripture and references to people in the Bible who struggled with the issue of obedience.
- Included is a bonus hymn study on the beloved hymn, Trust and Obey.
- There is 3-4 weeks worth of content if you work about 25-35 minutes per day. As with all of her resources, this study is very flexible, so there’s no need to feel pressured.
- Perfect for family devotions, quiet time or a homeschool Bible class!
- The study is perfect for family devotions, quiet time or homeschool Bible class!
I can’t wait to download this great Bible Study AND Hymn Study!
Grab your very own copy today!
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
When the Public Library is Not Easily Accessible
Libraries...I bet you love them. Most homeschool moms do.We live on the county line and our closest
Japanese Language Learning for Homeschoolers – What We Are
A little over a year ago, my daughter began her obsession with all-things-Japanese. Being that we ar
Game-Changing Way to Schedule Your Homeschool
If you have experienced homeschool burnout in the past, perhaps now is a great time to consider a sc
What to Do When You Can't Afford to Buy New Curriculum
When I decided I wanted to educate my children at home, I wasn't concerned about the money. I just k
Nightly Routines for Kids That Will Last – FREE Daily Rout
Developing a nightly routine for kids that actually stick, especially if it hasn’t been consistent
A List of Healthy Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes for the Famil
Have you wanted to cook a little healthier for your family, but feel as if you don’t have the time