Kim from Not Consumed has created another wonderful and valuable resource for parenting!
Obedience is a good thing, it’s more than a response to avoid discipline. It is a relationship of loving submission to God. You can teach your kids to obey, but you can also teach them to WANT to obey!
This is the premise of the new Bible Study:
Because I said so…A Biblical Study on Obedience
- The 26 page study is only $4.99!
- It includes HOW you should obey, WHY you should obey and addresses relevant issues on the topic.
- The study is written for a 3rd-6th grade students to work through independently or for a family to work through together. (we plan on using it as a family)
- It is full of scripture and references to people in the Bible who struggled with the issue of obedience.
- Included is a bonus hymn study on the beloved hymn, Trust and Obey.
- There is 3-4 weeks worth of content if you work about 25-35 minutes per day. As with all of her resources, this study is very flexible, so there’s no need to feel pressured.
- Perfect for family devotions, quiet time or a homeschool Bible class!
- The study is perfect for family devotions, quiet time or homeschool Bible class!
I can’t wait to download this great Bible Study AND Hymn Study!
Grab your very own copy today!
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate!) She is a an eclectic,Charlotte Mason style homeschooler and has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
FREE Reading Logs, Bookmarks and Charts
Do you have a child that struggles with reading and could use some encouragement? Three of my four c
How to Celebrate a Christ-Centered Easter as a Family
This world is so dry when it comes to celebrating Easter. It becomes an occasion where there’s
FREE Spring Vocabulary Cards
Exposing children to new vocabulary is so important. And, adding seasonal vocabulary to writing cent
Butterfly Counting Jar Mat
Spring is a perfect time to add a seasonal element to math centers. Try this free butterfly counting
FREE Gardening Ideas for Kids – Printable 3-Part Cards
In this post, there will be an awesome set of Gardening Ideas for Kids using Printable 3-Part Cards!
Beyond The Textbook: Teaching Life Skills in Your Homeschool
Teaching & Learning Life Skills Teaching life skills in your homeschool can be fun, and it can
FREE Printable Wonderfully Made Lapbook for Kids
Boy, is it hard for me to remind myself that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Let’s remind o