Make your own handwriting worksheets with Start Write!
The last giveaway was such a hit that Start Write has offered to giveaway TWO more sets of their software!
Do you like to customize your children’s schoolwork? Do your children like something that is new and different and not exactly the same thing over and over? Then this is the software for you!
Startwrite The Handwriting Worksheet Wizard is the easiest way to create customized handwriting practice sheets for your child/student.
This Giveaway is for TWO Startwrite 6 Handwriting Software which is a $100 Value!
Make Writing Fun with Start Write!
Handwriting is an art and a physical skill that is essential to communication, even in our electronic age. But it requires practice, and just like grown-ups, kids get bored with busywork. Custom worksheets keep your students interested, with words and sentences they relate to.
This software has some awesome features:
- Start Dot: The Start Dot shows your student where to begin each letter. Use the Start Dot in combination with other features to create all kinds of exciting worksheets.
- Letter Outline: Get the youngest ones started by tracing lines within the outline of each letter.
- Decision Dots: These dots indicate critical points in a letter, where each stroke begins, ends, bends, curves, zigs or zags. So children can practice what comes next.
- Color Letters: Designate each stroke with a color or shade of gray, indicating which comes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Teach your kids technique with a fun, colorful exercise.
- Dotted Shapes: Place these objects on the same line as the word, so students can trace geometric shapes and learn to write their names: square, circle, triangle.
- Spanish Fonts: Now Spanish speakers can practice in their own language, and other kids can learn special characters like ñ and é.
Enter to win this giveaway now!
Sarah is a wife, daughter of the King and Mama to 4 children (one who is a homeschool graduate)! She is a an eclectic, Charlotte Mason style homeschooler that has been homeschooling for over 16 years now. She is still trying to find the balance between work and keeping a home and says she can only do it by the Grace of God, and Coffee!
Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool
8 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool Practicing gratitude is the most often g
Unit Studies for Animal Science
Do you know that there is a difference between Animal Science and Zoology? These resources and unit
Resources About Milestones in American History
These resources about milestones in American history are just a handful of events and experiences th
How to Teach Geography to the Child Who Hates Geography
Discovering how to teach geography to the child who hates geography can be challenging. First things
Encouragement for Moms: The Courageous Mama Summit
Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs in the world. Add homeschooling on top of
FREE Resources to Learn About the U.S. Government
It is an election year, and the election is only a couple of weeks away. This is a very pivotal time
Teaching Through the Grumbles: How to Parent the Child Who C
The following post comes from an interview between host Stephanie and her guest Tricia Goy