With spring almost officially here and St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, it’s the perfect time for a rainbow mini-unit study! Do you know what requirements must be met for you to see a rainbow in the sky? How is a rainbow formed? Who is credited with discovering the color spectrum? You’ll find answers to these questions and much more in this Rainbow Science Fun FREEbie!
Included in this fun mini-unit study are:
- What is a rainbow? Who discovered the color spectrum?
- Learning the colors of the rainbow with acronyms.
- Make your own rainbow.
- Rainbow science in the kitchen – rainbow cookies.
- Making a rainbow with a black marker.
- Suggested resources for additional learning fun.
Add a little color to your day with this Rainbow Science Fun FREEbie!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.