Enter to win a family membership to Ooka Island Adventure, a learn-to-read game for ages 3-7!
The Ooka Island Adventure is an adaptive learn-to-read technology for Pre-K to 2nd Grade. The combination of the innovative features below make it a powerful tool to accelerate the reading development of emergent readers as they move along the path to fluent reading.
- The Eye / Ear Reading Method revolves around the five following fundamentals of reading: phonemic awareness, phonetics, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension.
- An adaptive learning algorithm called READirect that ensures skill mastery in reading for each student.
- Comprehensive assessment and real-time progress reports provided online in the Ooka Lighthouse and organized into actionable data for multiple end-users.
- An assessment tool called the Ooka Compass for students who already have a reading base to start them at the most appropriate level on the Book Path
- A built-in E-Reader called the Popcorn Library packed with 85 carefully leveled and sequenced Ooka Island e-Books.
- In a complete and rigorous program for beginning readers, approximately 80 hours of proven reading curriculum is presented to our youngest learners in a virtual world format with a heroic storyline and mission.
Ready to Enter? Use our Giveaway Widget Below!
Note: We added extra entries that were not Social Media related so that our homeschooling friends who are blessed enough not to be sucked into SM can get some extra entries too!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
5 Ways to Incorporate Nature Into Your Homeschool + FREE Nat
Spring is on the way, which means lots of chances to incorporate nature into your homeschool studies
Creative Writing Activities for Kids
Writing activities can be used as part of your school or homeschool curriculum to improve and streng
FREE Gospels Copywork-John 14
John 14 is one of my favorite chapters in the entire Bible. The love and warmth that flows from Jesu
Resources for Learning About Thailand
Years ago, my children enjoyed Muay Thai training, the national sport of Thailand. Check out these r
Why Your Creative Teen Should Open an Etsy Shop + FREEBIE
Do you have a creative teen in your home who is wondering how to sell on Etsy? Maybe your kitchen ta
Free Printables and Unit Studies About the Pony Express
I will be the first to admit that I was never a history buff, so teaching history means learning rig
Ways to Help Kids Learn Good Budgeting Skills
Learning about money and teaching a child how to budget are two different things. Be intentional abo