Enter to win a family membership to Ooka Island Adventure, a learn-to-read game for ages 3-7!
The Ooka Island Adventure is an adaptive learn-to-read technology for Pre-K to 2nd Grade. The combination of the innovative features below make it a powerful tool to accelerate the reading development of emergent readers as they move along the path to fluent reading.
- The Eye / Ear Reading Method revolves around the five following fundamentals of reading: phonemic awareness, phonetics, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension.
- An adaptive learning algorithm called READirect that ensures skill mastery in reading for each student.
- Comprehensive assessment and real-time progress reports provided online in the Ooka Lighthouse and organized into actionable data for multiple end-users.
- An assessment tool called the Ooka Compass for students who already have a reading base to start them at the most appropriate level on the Book Path
- A built-in E-Reader called the Popcorn Library packed with 85 carefully leveled and sequenced Ooka Island e-Books.
- In a complete and rigorous program for beginning readers, approximately 80 hours of proven reading curriculum is presented to our youngest learners in a virtual world format with a heroic storyline and mission.
Ready to Enter? Use our Giveaway Widget Below!
Note: We added extra entries that were not Social Media related so that our homeschooling friends who are blessed enough not to be sucked into SM can get some extra entries too!
20 Outrageously Delicious Skillet Desserts
When my husband and I got married, I was not a big cook. I loved to bake, but not cook. However, he
Flower Multi-Level Unit + FREE Printables
These 3-part cards will help children recognize what flowers look like and the different types of fl
FREE Worksheets to Learn About Life Cycles
Will your kids be learning all about life cycles this year? These free life cycle worksheets will be
Ever Changing Schedules and Homeschooling
Homeschooling on a set schedule can seem pretty impossible during some seasons of our lives. If you
Home Activities for Toddlers
If you have toddlers then you NEED some fun and engaging activities to keep those curious hands busy
Why Teaching Your Young Children to Love the Bible is Import
This topic is close to my heart. There was a very valuable lesson my friend learned years ago that s
Paper Bag House Craft to Inspire Play
Want some craft ideas to inspire play that your kids can actually use? This paper bag craft is an ad
FREE Medieval Fun Pack for PreK - 1st Graders
Explore the Medieval times with this fun and free Medieval pack for preschoolers and 1st graders.
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.