I don’t know about you, but my household runs a whole lot smoother when I have a plan set in place for our family meals. For our family, this means planning out meals by the week and eating as healthy and frugal as possible. Each week I will be gathering resources from around the web that can help make your family meal time run a little more smoothly. I plan to share free meal plans, recipes, and cookbooks that will bless your homeschooling family.
Meal planning on a budget? Over at So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler? you can download a FREE Meal Plan each month that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also links to many recipes giving you a plethora of ideas to consider for your family meal time. Be sure to download July’s Free Meal Plan.
Are you gluten free? If so, head on over to $5 Dinners to get a free gluten free meal plan with printables.
Here are 10 pretty amazing recipes I found this week on the web that I wanted to share with you:
1. Kelly at the Nourishing Home has some Power Pancakes that are TDF! We enjoyed these last night and are hooked!
2. Wendy’s recipe for One-Dish Tuna Noodle Pasta (dairy-free) over at Managing Your Blessings looks yummy.
3. I found 20 Low Fat Desserts over at Delish. Can you say, score?
4. These Gluten Free Chocolate Waffles are happening in our house this weekend.
5. If you love zucchini (like I do) you should try out this fabulous Zucchini Gratin from Elemental Custard.
6. This Mushroom Asiago Chicken over at The Midnight Baker is on deck for our household next week.
7. Tomato Basil Chicken. How can you go wrong? I love all three of these ingredients!
8. These Salted Caramel Pumpkin Muffins at My Blessed Life look divine.
9. Buffalo Chicken Dip anyone? Sure! I’ll take some!
10. Last but not least are these scrumptious looking Nutella Filled Shortbread Cookies.
Here are some inexpensive cookbooks (some are FREE) that would be a great addition to any busy mom’s collection:
SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES: The Breakfast, Snack, and Lunchbox Cookbook for Healthy Kids and Adults
Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women
40 Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss and Healthy Living
The Paleo Kid: 26 Easy Recipes That Will Transform Your Family
I look forward to sharing these meal planning resources with you each week! Until next week, be blessed!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
A Guide to Becoming a Minimalist Homeschooler
The older I get the more appealing it sounds to become a minimalist homeschooler. Learn exactly how
Create a Learning Environment Outdoors
Take your children’s homeschool learning experience outdoors! Do you or your kids ever get tired o
Easily Earn Amazon Gift Cards for Your Home
The Money Saving Mom never disappoints. I had to share just how you can easily earn Amazon gift card
Reasons Why You Should be Nature Journaling with Your Kids
I want to be real with you. I do not like being outdoors. I am a homebody, or maybe I am just gettin
FREE Printable Bookmarks and Reading Logs of Adorable Bugs
I would never, for the life of me, understand why kids like bugs so much. Not all of them do, I know
The Ultimate List of Memory Tools for History and Geography
Memorization is one of the first signs of learning for all kids. From a very early age, children lea