I don’t know about you, but my household runs a whole lot smoother when I have a plan set in place for our family meals. For our family, this means planning out meals by the week and eating as healthy and frugal as possible. Each week I will be gathering resources from around the web that can help make your family meal time run a little more smoothly. I plan to share free meal plans, recipes, and cookbooks that will bless your homeschooling family.
Meal planning on a budget? Over at So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler? you can download a FREE Meal Plan each month that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also links to many recipes giving you a plethora of ideas to consider for your family meal time. Be sure to download July’s Free Meal Plan.
Are you gluten free? If so, head on over to $5 Dinners to get a free gluten free meal plan with printables.
Here are 10 pretty amazing recipes I found this week on the web that I wanted to share with you:
1. Kelly at the Nourishing Home has some Power Pancakes that are TDF! We enjoyed these last night and are hooked!
2. Wendy’s recipe for One-Dish Tuna Noodle Pasta (dairy-free) over at Managing Your Blessings looks yummy.
3. I found 20 Low Fat Desserts over at Delish. Can you say, score?
4. These Gluten Free Chocolate Waffles are happening in our house this weekend.
5. If you love zucchini (like I do) you should try out this fabulous Zucchini Gratin from Elemental Custard.
6. This Mushroom Asiago Chicken over at The Midnight Baker is on deck for our household next week.
7. Tomato Basil Chicken. How can you go wrong? I love all three of these ingredients!
8. These Salted Caramel Pumpkin Muffins at My Blessed Life look divine.
9. Buffalo Chicken Dip anyone? Sure! I’ll take some!
10. Last but not least are these scrumptious looking Nutella Filled Shortbread Cookies.
Here are some inexpensive cookbooks (some are FREE) that would be a great addition to any busy mom’s collection:
SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES: The Breakfast, Snack, and Lunchbox Cookbook for Healthy Kids and Adults
Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women
40 Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss and Healthy Living
The Paleo Kid: 26 Easy Recipes That Will Transform Your Family
I look forward to sharing these meal planning resources with you each week! Until next week, be blessed!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Butterfly Unit Study
Scientists estimate there are 20,000-30,000 different kinds of butterflies in the world today! That
FREE Animal Habitat Printables: Land Animals, Ponds and Rive
My children love animals and love learning about animals in our homeschool studies. We find ourselve
FREE Homeschooling High School Readiness Checklist
Many of us share similar anxiety about homeschooling high school. Choosing to homeschool high school
Easy Unicorn Science Activities and Experiments
You had my daughter at unicorns and science experiments. If you are looking for science experiments
Encouraging Random Acts of Kindness for Kids
Some kids catch the kindness bug fairly young in life. Other kids, not so much. If you are looking t
Fun Farm Small World Ideas for Kids to Play
Do you remember as a child making small worlds with your tiny toys? I remember my daughter playing w