I don’t know about you, but my household runs a whole lot smoother when I have a plan set in place for our family meals. For our family, this means planning out meals by the week and eating as healthy and frugal as possible. Each week I will be gathering resources from around the web that can help make your family meal time run a little more smoothly. I plan to share free meal plans, recipes, and cookbooks that will bless your homeschooling family.
Meal planning on a budget? Over at So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler? you can download a FREE Meal Plan each month that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also links to many recipes giving you a plethora of ideas to consider for your family meal time. Be sure to download July’s Free Meal Plan.
Are you gluten free? If so, head on over to $5 Dinners to get a free gluten free meal plan with printables.
Here are 10 pretty amazing recipes I found this week on the web that I wanted to share with you:
1. Kelly at the Nourishing Home has some Power Pancakes that are TDF! We enjoyed these last night and are hooked!
2. Wendy’s recipe for One-Dish Tuna Noodle Pasta (dairy-free) over at Managing Your Blessings looks yummy.
3. I found 20 Low Fat Desserts over at Delish. Can you say, score?
4. These Gluten Free Chocolate Waffles are happening in our house this weekend.
5. If you love zucchini (like I do) you should try out this fabulous Zucchini Gratin from Elemental Custard.
6. This Mushroom Asiago Chicken over at The Midnight Baker is on deck for our household next week.
7. Tomato Basil Chicken. How can you go wrong? I love all three of these ingredients!
8. These Salted Caramel Pumpkin Muffins at My Blessed Life look divine.
9. Buffalo Chicken Dip anyone? Sure! I’ll take some!
10. Last but not least are these scrumptious looking Nutella Filled Shortbread Cookies.
Here are some inexpensive cookbooks (some are FREE) that would be a great addition to any busy mom’s collection:
SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES: The Breakfast, Snack, and Lunchbox Cookbook for Healthy Kids and Adults
Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women
40 Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss and Healthy Living
The Paleo Kid: 26 Easy Recipes That Will Transform Your Family
I look forward to sharing these meal planning resources with you each week! Until next week, be blessed!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Learn About the Different Branches of the Military for Armed
I have a long history of military family members. In fact, I have three active members in various br
30 Foraging & Wildcrafting Freebies for Kids
It's spring and that means it's time to take your homeschooling lessons outdoors! Whether you live i
FREE Printable Phoneme Counting Cards
Need some extra resources to teach phonemic awareness to your kiddos in homeschool? Learning phoneme
FREE 30-Day Bible Challenge Printable for Praying Over Your
When I think of how hard it will be for my kids as they grow older to live for Christ, I get so sad.
FREE Printable Cleaning Calendar
Do you sometimes struggle with keeping housecleaning routines going? I do! It never fails. I make a
FREE Printables and Book List - Talking and Writing About Ar
Are you looking to talk and write about art in your homeschool? These free printables and book list