Subscriber Only FREEBIE Offer: Elementary and Middle School Multiplication – Interactive MATH Software – $21.99 Value & FREE Exclusively to Homeschool Giveaways Subscribers!
Builds Strong Foundation and helps close learning gaps for struggling students! Increases student’s confidence level and chances of success in higher level MATH!
Saves you money and your valuable time!
The Elementary and Middle School Multiplication Software teaches students the basics of multiplication starting with its relation to addition and multiplication facts. It then teaches them proper process to multiply any two number sets starting with very basic to advanced level. Several multiplication tricks are also taught along the way that will help your student remember the multiplication facts and perform more advanced multiplication operations fluently.
It provides a strong foundation in understanding multiplication in elementary and middle school years as well as for those students struggling with multiplications operations in higher grade levels.
Our Multi-Sensory Interactive MATH Software makes learning MATH fun and easy by using audio, computer animated visuals and text. It provides ample opportunity to learn using as many real-life situations as possible and practice problem solving with step-by-step solutions.
What do you get? A LOT!
- Multimedia Lessons that teach MATH concepts using all three learning modalities (audio, computer animated visuals, and text). This makes learning MATH easy, fun, and engaging to increase understanding of concepts.
- Interactive Review helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps immediately as it automatically re-teaches concepts with audio, visuals and text.*
- Worksheets and exams provide extra practice to help master each core subject area.
- Solution Guides provide detailed step-by-step solution with visuals to each problem on worksheets and exams.
- Full text versions of lessons provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
The main subject areas covered in the Elementary and Middle School – Multiplication
1.1 Introduction to Multiplication
1.2 Multiplication in Relation to Addition
1.3 Multiplication Using Objects
1.4 Multiplication Using a Multiplication Table
1.5 Multiplication Tricks
1.6 Multiplying a 2-digit Number by a 1-digit Number
1.7 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 1-digit Number
1.8 Multiplying a 2-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.9 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.10 Multiplying a 4-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.11 Multiplying a 5-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.12 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 3-digit Number
1.13 Multiplication with Three Numbers
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.