Welcome to the 2nd weekly homemakers ULTIMATE list of tips and resources to aid you in your high calling as a domestic engineer. I pray these resources will help you be the homemaker that God has called you to be.
- Busy Mom’s To Do List – super pretty
- 4 Deep Cleaning Lists
- Valentine’s Toppers and Candy Bar wrappers
- Kid’s Thank You Notes
- Acts of Kindness – check lists, videos, and ideas. I want to print some of these and work on them as a family
- Proverbs 31 editorial calendar
- How to Make Your Own Chalkboard Printables
- How to Create Your Own Gratitude Journal and printables – FUN family project
- 13 Book Storage Ideas – cute ideas for children
- Natural Head Lice Remedy – hopefully you will never have to use this tip
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars – anyone else addicted to mason jars?
- 101 Winter Sewing Projects – all tutorials
- Fat Quarter Bag Tutorial – I can even pull this one off
- 22 Tips to Organize your Craft Room – someday I just might have my own craft room
- Fun Valentine Recipes
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken in Enchilada Sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- Frozen Hot Chocolate – looks so good!
- How to Make Spaghetti Squash
In case you missed last week’s free homemaker’s tips and resources, click here!
Have a blessed week, my friends!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.