Hey Guys! Jamerrill at www.freehomeschooldeals.com has posted 125 FREE homeschool resources! This is just too good to not share! Scroll down for a list of the first 50 and then click on over to her site for the rest of the list!
- 10 Free LEGO Apps
- Free & Frugal Homeschooling Planning Pack
- Free eBook: Homeschooling for FREE & Frugal
- Free Monthly Homeschool Planner Sets (182-Pages!)
- Free Polar Express MEGA Printable Pack (53 Pages)
- Three Free eBooks: The Organized Homeschool, Biblical Home Education, The Four Foundations of Lifel
- FREE: Foundations 3-Year Bible Study Curriculum (Save $44.85)
- 100+ Free Christmas Educational Worksheets, Printables, Unit Studies, Activities, Resources, and More!
- Thanksgiving Freebies: Copywork, Activity Packs, Puzzles, Printables and More!
- Kids of Integrity – 20 FREE Lessons on Character
- Free Phonics Curriculum & Resources: Phonics Flash Cards, Phonics Bingo, You Can Teach Your Child to
- FREE Meal & Freezer Planning Pages
- Free Homeschool Curriculum: 20 Christmas Themed Freebies
- FREE 1 Year World History Curriculum: From Ancient Times Creation to Assyria (Save $39.95!)
- Free Homeschool Curriculum: Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool
- Free Bible Curriculum: 325 Bible Studies (Grades PreK-6th)
- Free eBook: Christmas Around the World (Instant Download)
- FREE: Little House on the Prairie Lapbook
- FREE Fruit of the Spirit Devotional Printables & Lapbook
- Free Reading Logs & Book Report Pages (Free Homeschool Planner)
- Free Thanksgiving Printables Tot Pack
- Free Pilgrim Unit Study and Printables (Pre-K – 5th Grade)
- Free Printable December Activity Calendar with Links
- Free Printable Math Worksheets
- Free eBook: Sink Prayers – Seeking Jesus While Scrubbing Dishes
- Free George Washington Lapbook, Patriotic File Folder Games, Election Notebook Printables + More!
- FREE Family Binder Printables
- Free Math Worksheets 1st-2nd Grade
- FREE Ultimate Charlotte Mason Homeschool Planner
- Free Back to School Boot Camp Planner, Printable Chore Charts, & Multiplication Worksheets
- Subscriber Freebie: 100 Pages of FREE Lapbook Templates You Can Type On!
- Free Christian Preschool Lessons for an Entire Year!
- FREE: The 7 Continents Coloring Pages
- FREE: Teaching God’s Word ABC Flashcards, Bible Memory System, Bible Printables +More!
- Free Preschool Printables: Fall Dot Markers Set
- Free Apple Printable Unit
- FREE Audiobooks: The Complete Set of The Chronicles of Narnia + More Free Narnia Resources
- Free Gratitude Notebooking Set
- Free Proverbs 31 Ebook & Video Series
- FREE: What About Penmanship? A Guide for Homeschooling Parents + Copywork
- (Free) ABC JESUS LOVES ME: A Preschool Bible Curriculum
- Homeschool Freebies: World’s Greatest Artists Vol.1 & 2
- Free Kindergarten Readiness Printables
- Free Homeschool Planners and Charts
- Lego Freebies: Create Your Own LEGO Mini-Figure Printable!
- Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program for Homeschoolers is Open
- Free Elementary Bible Verse Printables
- Free Continents & Oceans Printables
- Free Weather Unit Printables Pre-K/4th
- (FREE) Summer Olympics 2012 Unit Study & Lapbook
Happy New Year Everyone!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool
8 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude in Your Homeschool Practicing gratitude is the most often g
Unit Studies for Animal Science
Do you know that there is a difference between Animal Science and Zoology? These resources and unit
Resources About Milestones in American History
These resources about milestones in American history are just a handful of events and experiences th
How to Teach Geography to the Child Who Hates Geography
Discovering how to teach geography to the child who hates geography can be challenging. First things
Encouragement for Moms: The Courageous Mama Summit
Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs in the world. Add homeschooling on top of
FREE Resources to Learn About the U.S. Government
It is an election year, and the election is only a couple of weeks away. This is a very pivotal time
Teaching Through the Grumbles: How to Parent the Child Who C
The following post comes from an interview between host Stephanie and her guest Tricia Goy