If you are not familiar with this new blog website by Candace Cameron Bure, you need to check it out. Some of my favorite bloggers are contributors: Courtney from WomenLivingWell.org, Darlene Schacht from Time-Warp Wife, and Erica with Confessions of a Homeschooler!
Wanna know what’s up for giveaway?Here’s the amazing list of goodies that you can enter to win!
- Monday Morning – “ReShaping It All” by Candace and Darlene AND Candace’s CD with her testimony
- Monday Afternoon –3 of Karen Ehman’s books and 3 $10 gift cards
- Tuesday Morning – “A Confident Heat” by Renee Swope
- Tuesday Afternoon – eDesign Single Question Consult – $45 Value – Darlene Weir
- Wednesday Morning – “The Good Girls Guide to Great Sex” by Sheila
- Wednesday Afternoon – “The Good Wife’s Guide” – 5 copies – by Darlene Schacht
- Thursday Morning – “I Used To Be So Organized” – by Glyniss Whitwer
- Thursday Afternoon – A BIG Bundle of homeschooling ecurricula by Erica
- Friday Morning – Money Saving Mom’s Book! Woot! – J Cyrstal Paine
- Friday Afternoon – Cuisinart Immersion Blender – fun!
- Saturday Morning – Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerich
- Saturday Afternoon – Ebook The Pursuit of Proverbs 31 by Amy Bayliss and 1 DIY Membership!
And if you’re a visual person, they’ve put together a fun video where you can see all the lovely gifts headed your way!
NOTE~ This is not hosted at Homeschool Giveaways. You need to visit RooMag.com to enterto win each day!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Groundhog Day Writing Prompts
I think Groundhog Day is one of the most creative and unique minor holidays we celebrate each year.
Ways to Have Fun with Bubble Wrap
I love bubble wrap. Yes, I am the one who asks for the bubble wrap right after someone has opened a
13 Movies & Shows for Kids All About Mathematics
Math is one of my least favorite subjects. However, I have two kids that absolutely love it to
Resources for Learning About India
When learning about other countries, we can learn so much about how people live, how and why culture
Homeschooling with Game Shows
Every family has the right to educate their children how they see fit. That is a sure beauty in bein
5 Ways to Use Running Errands in Your Homeschool
I will be honest and say that I never - ever - enjoy running errands. Most people "get" that it is a