If you are not familiar with this new blog website by Candace Cameron Bure, you need to check it out. Some of my favorite bloggers are contributors: Courtney from WomenLivingWell.org, Darlene Schacht from Time-Warp Wife, and Erica with Confessions of a Homeschooler!
Wanna know what’s up for giveaway?Here’s the amazing list of goodies that you can enter to win!
- Monday Morning – “ReShaping It All” by Candace and Darlene AND Candace’s CD with her testimony
- Monday Afternoon –3 of Karen Ehman’s books and 3 $10 gift cards
- Tuesday Morning – “A Confident Heat” by Renee Swope
- Tuesday Afternoon – eDesign Single Question Consult – $45 Value – Darlene Weir
- Wednesday Morning – “The Good Girls Guide to Great Sex” by Sheila
- Wednesday Afternoon – “The Good Wife’s Guide” – 5 copies – by Darlene Schacht
- Thursday Morning – “I Used To Be So Organized” – by Glyniss Whitwer
- Thursday Afternoon – A BIG Bundle of homeschooling ecurricula by Erica
- Friday Morning – Money Saving Mom’s Book! Woot! – J Cyrstal Paine
- Friday Afternoon – Cuisinart Immersion Blender – fun!
- Saturday Morning – Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerich
- Saturday Afternoon – Ebook The Pursuit of Proverbs 31 by Amy Bayliss and 1 DIY Membership!
And if you’re a visual person, they’ve put together a fun video where you can see all the lovely gifts headed your way!
NOTE~ This is not hosted at Homeschool Giveaways. You need to visit RooMag.com to enterto win each day!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Tips to Teach Your Kids About Dramatic Elements in Literatur
Dramatic elements of literature are plainly the different parts that make up a story. These tips to
Organization Tips for Homeschool Moms
Homeschool moms have a lot of organization challenges. First, we're not only educators, we're homema
How to Get Your Kids Excited About Writing
For our fourth grade homeschool year we used a writing curriculum that walked the student through th
From “Never Homeschooling” to Homeschooling This Fall
Kristina Hernandez admitted she was in the “never homeschooling club” until she didn’t have a
How to Encourage Your Child
Learning how to encourage your child when they are discouraged can be challenging and even grow more
Free Resources About Musical Instruments
If you are exploring music in your homeschool, then these free resources about musical instruments c
Downloadable Monthly Meal Plans with Clickable Links for Aug
This has been a strange year for sure. We had big plans for traveling up the East Coast and over to