Note: This is not a homeschoolgiveaways.com giveaway. See bottom of post for instructions on how to enter or click here to visit website !
We’ve decided to use Mother’s Day as an excuse to make things a bit easier for at least one of you mothers! We’re going to give away a full set of Clean ‘n’ Flip Chore charts AND one of our new Times Tales DVD’s. What a deal!
So, how can you win this time and sanity saving set of goodies? Easy! You have several options and can enter several times. Just leave be sure and leave a comment each time you do one of the below. You can receive up to five comments.
- First, so everyone can play . . . tell us which product you’d most like to win OR what you like most about one of the products. Easy, huh?
- Here’s another easy one. Tell us what your biggest homeschooling hang-up is. What are you most confused about, unsure of, or struggling with? What would you like to read about in the blog or newsletter?
- Next, follow us on Twitter or “Like” us on Facebook and share about the contest (linking here). We share tons of free and creative homeschooling ideas each week so you won’t be sorry you signed up! Leave your Facebook or Twitter name in the comments when you let us know.
- If you’ve already used our products, we’d love if you’d leave a review on CBD (click the “Write a Review” link under the stock number of the product you’ve used.) Come back and let us know you left a review. THANKS!
- If you don’t get our newsletter, subscribe (in the sidebar) and let us know in the comments. If you do get it, let us know which part of the newsletter you enjoy most.
There you have it! Each person can receive up to five entries. The drawing will take place at midnight May 8th, using the Random Number Generator.
YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE TO ENTER!
THIS IS NOT A HOMESCHOOLGIVEAWAYS.COM HOSTED GIVEAWAY!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
Nightly Routines for Kids That Will Last – FREE Daily Rout
Developing a nightly routine for kids that actually stick, especially if it hasn’t been consistent
A List of Healthy Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes for the Famil
Have you wanted to cook a little healthier for your family, but feel as if you don’t have the time
What are Word and Logic Intelligences?
This post is a second part of the Understanding Multiple Intelligences 5-day series. I was intereste
FREE Bug Theme Printable Counting Mats
Spring and summer are insect season. I am not that happy about it, but I have learned to cope. I am
Pluto Not a Planet – What Happened?
I am wondering whether I am teaching my kids this subject for them or for me. I know many of you kno
5 Benefits To Not Homeschooling In Summer + FREE Summer Sche
Some families homeschool all year long with a few weeks of scattered breaks throughout the year, and
End of the School Year Printables for Your Homeschool
Many homeschoolers are wrapping up the end of their school year and getting ready for summer. If you