Note: This is not a homeschoolgiveaways.com giveaway. See bottom of post for instructions on how to enter or click here to visit website !
We’ve decided to use Mother’s Day as an excuse to make things a bit easier for at least one of you mothers! We’re going to give away a full set of Clean ‘n’ Flip Chore charts AND one of our new Times Tales DVD’s. What a deal!
So, how can you win this time and sanity saving set of goodies? Easy! You have several options and can enter several times. Just leave be sure and leave a comment each time you do one of the below. You can receive up to five comments.
- First, so everyone can play . . . tell us which product you’d most like to win OR what you like most about one of the products. Easy, huh?
- Here’s another easy one. Tell us what your biggest homeschooling hang-up is. What are you most confused about, unsure of, or struggling with? What would you like to read about in the blog or newsletter?
- Next, follow us on Twitter or “Like” us on Facebook and share about the contest (linking here). We share tons of free and creative homeschooling ideas each week so you won’t be sorry you signed up! Leave your Facebook or Twitter name in the comments when you let us know.
- If you’ve already used our products, we’d love if you’d leave a review on CBD (click the “Write a Review” link under the stock number of the product you’ve used.) Come back and let us know you left a review. THANKS!
- If you don’t get our newsletter, subscribe (in the sidebar) and let us know in the comments. If you do get it, let us know which part of the newsletter you enjoy most.
There you have it! Each person can receive up to five entries. The drawing will take place at midnight May 8th, using the Random Number Generator.
YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE TO ENTER!
THIS IS NOT A HOMESCHOOLGIVEAWAYS.COM HOSTED GIVEAWAY!
Carrie is the owner & operator of Homeschool Giveaways. She has been homeschooling for over a decade and has successfully graduated her first homeschooler. She has two girls and works side by side at home with her awesome husband. She has been saved by grace, fails daily, but continues to strive toward the prize of the high calling of being a daughter of the Most High God.
FREE Printable Travel Journal for Kids
Is your family planning some travel this summer or during the year? If you are planning an adventure
Make Preschool Fun Using Themes
I love the idea of unit studies or thematic studies with kids. You can make preschool learning fun u
Making a Summer Nature Table for Your Kids
Sometimes it is hard for us to get away from home in the summer. As much as we would like to go on s
Straws and Pipe Cleaner Craft - Making Platonic Solids
Do you know what platonic solids are? Maybe some of you know what they are but I had no idea. In sea
A Guide to Becoming a Minimalist Homeschooler
The older I get the more appealing it sounds to become a minimalist homeschooler. Learn exactly how
Create a Learning Environment Outdoors
Take your children’s homeschool learning experience outdoors! Do you or your kids ever get tired o
Easily Earn Amazon Gift Cards for Your Home
The Money Saving Mom never disappoints. I had to share just how easily you can earn Amazon gift