IEW’s (Institute for Excellence in Writing!) mission is to equip teachers and teaching parents with methods and materials which will aid them in training their students to become confident and competent communicators and thinkers.
Using the four language arts—listening, speaking, reading, and writing—IEW methods have been proven to be effective for students of all ages and levels of ability, including those who are gifted, have special needs, or are English language learners.
- Struggling Learners/Special Education: Answers to Difficult Questions
- Family Schooling with the Family Man
- Tackling Your Teens: Homeschooling through High School
- Teaching Boys and Other Children Who Would Rather Make Forts All Day
- Experience Excellence in Writing