I love simple open & go curriculum/guides that tell my highschooler exactly what to do! I stumbled upon this FREE American History Curriculum for High School and wanted to share it with you because it is just that – open and go. Tells you what to do and when and it is super easy to figure out.
It uses a 40 week outline that you can modify to fit your homeschool schedule.
What it looks like:
- define the vocabulary words as stated in the study guide
- read a little background on each video
- read a book and write a page report on it
- watch 1-2 videos that deal with the time period being taught
- complete additional activities, if applicable.