Affiliate links may have been used in this post. To read our full disclaimer, click here.
- Summer Bucket List – brainstorm everything that you want to do this summer! Include day trips, vacation ideas, backyard fun, and special treats too.
- Summer Reading List – track your summer reading progress or keep a running list for the library!
- Weekly Planning Pages – with spaces for daily chores, daily fun, and family fun night ideas, you’ll be able to fill each day with a balance of things you need to get done and ways to hang out and have fun.
- Daily To Do List – let the kids help decide what they’d like to do each day, with spaces for their top 3 must dos, maybes, and ultimate ideas.
- Monthly Calendar – keep track of the month at a glance so you don’t miss important events like birthday parties, vacation days, sports games, and more!
Grab this free printable pack HERE.
Need An Affordable Approach to Learning?
Save time, money and stress with our award-winning online homeschool curriculum!