There is so much to learn about when you are studying about the 13 colonies and the beginning of our great country.
This is a great unit study type of guide to help your students record all they are learning about the 13 colonies.
In it you will find:
- A page for each colony for you to record facts, like the date it was founded, important people of the colony, and the geographic region.
- Questions to spark deeper discussions about what was happening during this time period.
- Three activities to make your learning interactive; including a craft, a game and a recipe.
- Creative colonial drawing prompts.
- A resource page full of books, websites and videos that you can use to aid your study.
You can grab this free Discover the 13 Colonies Study Guide HERE.