Affiliate links may have been used in this post. To read our full disclaimer, click here.
Welcome to the first annual Ultimate Homeschool Book Giveaway hosted by Blessed Beyond a Doubt There are over 10+ homeschool bloggers who are cohosting this FUN giveaway. Each blogger is sharing their favorite homeschool read that has blessed their family over the years. One blessed reader will win all (11) of the homeschool books.
Our Contribution to this giveaway is: Pocketful of Pinecones
|Pocketful of Pinecones - 30% off at Hearts at Home! |
This unique book actually has a two-fold purpose. It's a story written especially for moms who get discouraged and feel like giving up on homeschooling, as well as a guide to nature study. It's written as the diary of one mother's year of teaching her children at home. In it she pours out her hopes, disappointments, and joy.
In the course of caring for her many responsibilities, she is frequently frazzled and exhausted by nightfall. She manages by deciding to follow 'the gentle art of learning'-a lifestyle of learning that helps to focus her days. She goes on nature walks with her children every Wednesday afternoon, and together they record their findings into their Nature Notebooks.
Woven into the story are more than 50 examples of what to look for on a nature walk, Latin names for the living things observed by the characters, study questions, and nature poems and verses. This heartwarming story will encourage you to take joy in God's simple blessings.
Be sure to visit all the FUN homeschool cohosts to read about their favorite books that have inspired them in their homeschool journey.
- Blessed Beyond a Doubt - Homeschooling with a Meek & Quiet Spirit
- The Homeschool Live - When You Rise Up: A Covenant Approach to Homeschooling
- Simply Sherryl - Simply Homeschool
- Education Possible - 101 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum
- Cheryl L Pitt - Sheperding a Child's Heart
- Pyllis Sather - Raising a Modern-Day Knight - A Fathers Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood
- In All You Do - The five Love Languages of Children
- Frugal Homeschool Family - 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child's Potential
- Homeschool Survival - Season's of a Mother's Heart
- So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler - The Love Dare For Parents
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Homeschool Giveaways & Freebies! This site is run by homeschoolers for homeschoolers. When you download our freebies, click our links, and enter our giveaways you are helping to support several homeschooling families! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a freebie!
Homeschool Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [Homeschool Giveaways (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com)].