Affiliate links may have been used in this post. To read our full disclaimer, click here.
This giveaway is valued at $137 Each ~ 5 WinnersScroll down for details & gift certificate code
As homeschoolers, we can really embrace this and not only get ourselves into shape, but teach our children about healthy living and spend some good, quality time together!
Wait! My kids play outside ALL the time! They run, and climb, and even sweat….isn’t that enough? My thoughts exactly! The answer is NO ~ it is NOT enough!
Checkout this article: Is There A Difference Between PE and Playtime?
Physical Education (PE) is structured physical activity that develops an organized mind and body for students. Many homeschool parents commonly mistake any physical activity for a PE class. Unfortunately, unstructured physical activity does not give a student the building blocks for proper fitness development. Activities like one day co-op play, Wii Fit or Wii sports and individual sports are not considered physical education because they do not comprehensively teach and manage physical fitness in students.
Read about how Physical Education improves a child’s school day.
Maybe you think … I don’t need a Fitness/Physical Education Program for my homeschool. Take a look at this picture of Brain Activity after only 20 minutes of walking!
What do you think the brain activity will be after 30-45 minutes of a professionally planned physical education lesson?
There are several different packages available, based on your needs:
- Basic Homeschool PE$57 ($45 after coupon code)
- Homeschool High School PE Credit$27 ($15 after coupon code)
- Homeschool Platinum Fitness Package$137 ($120 after coupon code)
- Running Module$17 ($2.00 after coupon code)
- Basketball Sports Development Module$17 ($2.00 after coupon code)
- Beginner Fitness 4 Families$57 ($45 after coupon code)
- And More!
FREE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR HSG Subscribers!Family Time Fitness has issued a $15 Gift Certificate for EVERY Homeschool Giveaways Subscriber! How awesome is THAT? Your FREE $15 off ANY purchase code is: HSG15GiftCard
Included in the Giveaway We are giving away (5) Homeschool Platinum Fitness Packages ~ A $137 Value Each!
The Homeschool Platinum Fitness Package is everything your family needs to take action now to get your homeschool PHYSICALLY FIT! The long term tools to stay active for years are included. No other package offers these features and benefits to your homeschool family. The Planitum Package includes all the Products below:
- Core 1 Physical Education Program – The First 260 Pre-Planned Lessons to get you started on your Homeschool Fitness.
- Core 2 Physical Education Program – An Additional 260 Pre-Planned Lessons of increasing difficulty and development to continue your Fitness Journey!
- All the K-5 workbooks: K-1st Volumes 1-4, 2nd – 3rd Volumes 1-4, 4th-5th Volumes 1-4. That’s a total of 12 Workbooks with over 900 Pages of material!
- Fundamentals of Basketball Sports Module – Designed to compliment any Fitness Curriculum to enhance Basketball Specific skills. Learn the history, terminology, Basketball Basics, and much more.
Ready to enter? We will draw 5 winners – enter below. Don’t forget: You can get FREE Stuff at Family Time Fitness with your $15 Gift Certificate!
Thank you for visiting Homeschool Giveaways & Freebies! This site is run by homeschoolers for homeschoolers. When you download our freebies, click our links, and enter our giveaways you are helping to support several homeschooling families! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a freebie!